x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Show Match on ESLTV

Created 18th January 2010 @ 16:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

ESLTVMase

Hi Guys,
my name is Matthias ‘Mase’ Meyer and I’m commentator for ESLTV (http://tv.esl.eu)

We are planning to broadcast a showmatch in TF2 and that’s why I’m here. We are searching two teams who wanna play against each other in this showmatch on January 28th, which will be broadcasted and commentated by ESLTV.

If you are interested in participating please write me ([email protected]) an email with the following information:

– In which division you are playing on ETF2L
– Any contact possibility like ICQ, MSN or Skype
– If you are able to play on other dates and accordingly more often than just once

Thank you very much!
I’m really looking forward to your mails

best regards
Matthias ‘Mase’ Meyer

Last edited by ESLTVMase,

SfynX

T2P

Power vs TCM!

Last edited by SfynX,

RaCio

GoT²

Good luck :)

Grem

rEJ
TG

If you want to showcase TF2 matches regularly, you should get in contact with the ET2FL admins (D2M, Deneusbeer, jimmybreeze etc) and liaise with them about interesting matches. I believe the Moray Menace cup is starting on thursday, so there might be some interesting games on that day, so you could tie it in with that as I am unaware of any shoutcasting on the day.

Jazzman

keso

dignitas vs. TCM! :D

FlasH

MAAASEEEE :>
will the cast be in english?
and who is going to cast it?

tcm vs. pwr plz :>

ESLTVMase

The problem is I don’t see any possibility to msg a player/an admin directly ://

Am I blind or somethin? xD

If any admin reads this, please contact me :D

Last edited by ESLTVMase,

FlasH

maybe irc @ #etf2l

F2

Danmark

Great initiative! To provide an interesting cast for both beginners and experienced players, you will need at least one of the casters to be an experienced tf2 player though.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

The Upper Bracket final of the Moray Menace is indeed held on the 28th, which should also be an interesting match, considering the teams in that cup :)

skinnie

TCM

The upper bracket final of the esportsheaven cup is on 28/01 so maybe you can cast that game. (or the actual final on 04/02 if that’s also possible)

Day 3: Thursday 28/01:
20:00 CET LB Round 6
20:45 CET LB Round 7
21:00 CET UB final

Day 4: Monday 1/02:
20:00 CET LB Round 8
20:45 CET LB Round 9
21:30 CET LB Final

Day 5: Thursday 4/02:
21:00 CET Grand Final

* neusbeer was faster :(

Last edited by skinnie,

JimmyB

FNR!

I hope they wont fail as much as your HoN casts with Abu, Mase ;)

nvc

Get me over to Germany and i’ll come do it xD

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

If you get the Higher skilled teams you can expect a big audience, I’d watch a game involving the likes of TCM, Team Diggy, Power gaming…etc also get in touch with people on sites like RESUPPLY.EU who can promote it.

FlasH

maybe it’ll be casted on german :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »