x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Resupply interview with D2M

Created 30th December 2009 @ 16:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Spank

To be honest, someone actually admitting they were wrong, then apologising and getting on with life, deserves far more respect than bringing up shit that has happened, or laughing at stupid insults brought up for no other reason than baiting someone.

Quoted for truth!

How is lame that we had 3 guys unable to play because of irl.exe?

I don’t think anybody blames you guys directly, it’s more the fact that LOL should have relegated and idk? should’ve stayed in Div1, but now LOL is staying there comfortably while idk? has to play a relegation match despite obviously being more than capable to compete in Div1 (at the very least more capable than LOL).

ih

Yes, I know that Diggy has a tight schedule but as Buffalo Bill stated idk? now has to play to stay in div1. Maybe some better schedule management should be done in future to sync Diggy’s schedule with the rest of ETF2L. But what would a guy like me know about pro gaming…

Last edited by ih,

Imperium

http://www.resupply.eu/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=257

“If we manage to increase our skill and teamwork before the start of the next season we still want to play in division 1.”

So to be honest it won’t matter – idk will (should) stay in div 1 after their playoff match and LOL team might even go play div 2. If they decide to go div 1, then that shows they dont feel they’re wasting a slot anyway

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3