x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

7v7 (not as u see it)

Created 3rd December 2009 @ 20:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Sam

scenic

I got an idea how u could play 7v7 but you would still have 6players killing each other, the seventh player would be a spy with cloack and dagger (or any other if he/she wants), That spy wouldnt have any kind of offensive powers (he cant deal dmg), He would still be killable. Hes point in the game would be to spy like hes name suggests, he could make tacts ingame and tell where the enemy players are. If u have any questions about this ask here :) i thought that this would be interesting and maybe pyros would be used more?
So tell me what do u think

Imperium

no real point, to get info about the enemy you should make your own ways to do it or just call everything

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

We’re doing that kind of stuff (including the spy, which is quite common) already over @ http://tf2.wireplay.co.uk/7v7/

Come and join next season if you’re into those kind of things.

SfynX

T2P

…thats retarded tbh. sry it just is.

.____________.

That would just be amazingly annoying. *gets flashbacks of spies on turbine standing still and constantly headshotting you from across the map just to piss people off*

edit: I skipped the non-offensive part. Sounds boring now.

Last edited by .____________.,

FluffY ZeuZ

He would still be killable. Hes point in the game would be to spy like hes name suggests, he could make tacts ingame and tell where the enemy players are.

Do you honestly think anyone wanna be the spy standing in the corner for 30 minutes doing nothing but talking to the teammates, while using the cloak and dagger..? Then i’ll rather go medic and die every 20 seconds.

ups

Do you honestly think anyone wanna be the spy standing in the corner for 30 minutes doing nothing but talking to the teammates, while using the cloak and dagger..? Then i’ll rather go medic and die every 20 seconds.

this.

Yoshi

vertex3

Just allow spectators, same thing.

sgN^

TKN

tbh, bad idea is bad.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

How about a spy to backstab men?

dinks

PLM

Do you honestly think anyone wanna be the spy standing in the corner for 30 minutes doing nothing but talking to the teammates, while using the cloak and dagger..?

Honestly? You have no idea …

Hildreth

Pander
Pander

I have seen spies used as a one off renegade attempt to kill the enemy medic and gain the uber advantage when you’re teasing eachother before you make an attack – the other advantage to having a spy in his situation is he sees things you don’t when defending last point, like what side they come in from, where the demo is stickying up…so he can do it anyway.

What you suggest is basically like playing ‘catch the spy’ where you have a game within a game of catching the ‘agent provocuteur’ to gain a ‘communication advantage’.

Sounds absurd.

Add A Reply Pages: 1