Forum

The Official I39 L(tr)ansport Thread

Created 28th November 2009 @ 00:10

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Basically a thread that will be used nearner the time.

Lift Searchers – Age/Location/Other info (can give petrol money/cookies and awesome conversation/hugs etc.)

Lift Givers – Age/Location/seats spare/other info

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Seeking Lift –

19 / Male / Manchester or Rugby (preferably Manchester).
Willing to pay for some petrol and will buy you a pint. Probably be drunk in car though.

nvc

I NEED TRANSPORT, PREFERABLY A CHOPPER (Helicopter)

Other info: Willing to pay towards petrol money OR vast amounts of alcohol, prefer to go on the Friday and not early arrival.. but to be honest i’m not that bothered.

Reason4Lan: Not entirely sure if i am a) playing TF2, b) playing Quake, c) Both, d) Shoutcasting

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, someone help me!

Steam: nVc7
IRC: #lvl^

kaidus

WiK?

If you can’t do any better gibbz I can do the same as what I did last time provided you spare me the hassle of multiple CRT monitors.

Possible lifts available from the east midlands. Live in northampton, not prepared to go more than half an hour north/east (newbury is south west) but am quite willing to pick people up that are on the way or if you can get to northampton sort it out from there. Depending on what shit people bring there’s either 2 or 3 seats free. Profile for contact. Oh and will be going on the friday.

Oh and I’m 20 (why does this matter, it’s a cheap easy lift :D)

Black_Bob

[DA]

:D ile give it a try i usssaly catch the train.

Lift Search – 26 /Plymouth/Other info I have paid for the early arival service and will be going up on thursday and plan to come back monday evening, I will only be taking my tower and backpack camping gear etc can give petrol money/beer and bland conversation!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Age matters as someone may feel uncomfortable driving like a 16 year old kid off the internet they dont know :). and vice versa.

P.s. Kaidus likes heavy bulky items in his car.

nvc

If you can’t do any better gibbz I can do the same as what I did last time provided you spare me the hassle of multiple CRT monitors.

Possible lifts available from the east midlands. Live in northampton, not prepared to go more than half an hour north/west (newbury is south east) but am quite willing to pick people up that are on the way or if you can get to northampton sort it out from there. Depending on what shit people bring there’s either 2 or 3 seats free. Profile for contact. Oh and will be going on the friday.

Oh and I’m 20 (why does this matter, it’s a cheap easy lift :D)

MEMEMEME

nvc

Joske:

Could you post and say I have 2 spaces in my car for people who live in or around Birmingham.. or ofcourse from Birminghamd en-route to Newbury racecourse.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Searching Lift

Other info: Will pay towards petrol money or buy you some drinks there or whatever. Will provide music :P Also only gonig as spec so just me and my bag no computer equipment if that helps you fit more in.

Thanks xx

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Jesus christ commanderx, stop coming to spec and bring your fucking pc!!! You fucking woman!!!!

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Probably worried lofty will purposely puke on it

Yoshi

vertex3

Lift needed! 26 / Manchester / Lots of petrol cookies, awesome money and conversation hugs :)

I live pretty central, just off Mancunian way by MMU so it’s not too hard to get to. Hopefully will be doing EAS too!

dougiie

CotC

Can take train but lift would be nice

– Live in Hatfield, Hertfordshire @ Uni
– 19
– Can give petrol money, and bring some crazy Irish-ness to your car :)

_Ben

;?

Any goers from or near Luton?

Steve

Seeking Lift –

18, Switzerland – Bern, (sex, alcohol, money, what you prefer)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »