x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

The Official I39 Info Thread!! 2nd - 5th of april.

Created 27th November 2009 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 26 Next »

nvc

i’ve got a 30 slot mpuk mumble, easier that way :)

If anybody wants to use it, just give me a shout.

kaidus

WiK?

Aye it’s not a massive issue as there are several work arounds, just seems dumb they’d provide two completley inadequate options by comparison : p.

Skyride

DUCS

I’ll be hosting a mumble server on my PC. Just PM me there if you need a channel.

FireStorm

-9m-

Yea I just hosted a mumble server myself last time, the only problem is back then it was still version 1.1.8 which is not so simple to setup admin and users thus create channels and such.

I think its alot easier with the new one so hopefully I won’t be hosting the entire lans mumble server :D. The only problem came when I had to restart but which was a minor pain for other people but only happened once or twice. We even used it for the Finals at i37, tho I had to send nvc to get the ip address :D

As long as you allow a good bitrate in the config then I will just use your mumble server this year skyride :D.

FireStorm

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Early arrival and all trains booked :D yay. Swarlz should be booking today as well bring on the lanage!!!

DoomsDay

Would love to go on thursday,but the tent where im staying only arrives on friday :(
Does anyone know where i can stay on thursday night?
Heard about this red rooms..How do these work?

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from DoomsDay

Would love to go on thursday,but the tent where im staying only arrives on friday :(

all nighter / sleep on keyboard ;)

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from DoomsDay

It’s basically rooms that are heated by red lamps (Hence the name) and you just take a mat and sleeping bag or something and set up anywhere on the floor. Pretty much just sleeping inside. Last time i stayed there though they were more than warm enough, only small things was the large glass doors that let the light in but that wasn’t really a problem for me last time but could be if your a light sleeper

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yeah just pull an all nighter – get in some red bull and go nuts. Or yeah theres red rooms which are like big outside conservatorys heated by big red lamps just make sure you have a sleeping bag and pillow, you can generally sleep where ever there is floor space.

DoomsDay

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

It’s basically rooms that are heated by red lamps (Hence the name) and you just take a mat and sleeping bag or something and set up anywhere on the floor. Pretty much just sleeping inside. Last time i stayed there though they were more than warm enough, only small things was the large glass doors that let the light in but that wasn’t really a problem for me last time but could be if your a light sleeper

Not a light sleeper… so thats for everyone that plays in i-series or there is some kind of fee to pay

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from DoomsDay

[…]

Not a light sleeper… so thats for everyone that plays in i-series or there is some kind of fee to pay

Yeah it is the same as the camping free to anyone with a ticket. Just hide under the covers lol

Plumb3d

Tplay

no fee

DoomsDay

thx commander Tapley and Plumbed
will be there on thursday than and ready to drink..
will pay you 3 a round

eoN^

Theres a BnB near by aswell for 35£ a night (room with ensuit)

Guywood BnB

Im staying there :) in the shitty cheaper room for 25£ a night :D

sgN^

TKN

a-harr-harr, im holdin 200 pounds in mah hands…. never seen pounds before :O

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 26 Next »