x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

The Official I39 Info Thread!! 2nd - 5th of april.

Created 27th November 2009 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 26 Next »

bertoman

BLLB

Just ordered up! (for people in my mix team, im in the block of 6 below u!)

Also, what are the massive grey squares next to the small blocks of six in the seat picker?

Thanks, can’t wait to meet all you guys!!!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from bertoman

Just ordered up! (for people in my mix team, im in the block of 6 below u!)

Also, what are the massive grey squares next to the small blocks of six in the seat picker?

Thanks, can’t wait to meet all you guys!!!

Big giant pillars/support beams for the building :)

sgN^

TKN

tickets paid.
btw, why doesnt anyone wanna sit next to Memento Mori ? :(

Lewbio

20 teams so far?! thats a lot more than i38 :p as for uk teams attending, didnt pwr win last time? I believe their from Finland.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Looks like the new battlefield tournament is going to clash with tf2.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

:S Just found out that i can’t by my train tickets in advance cause they only accept credit/debit cards, which i do not have. And i heard buying tickets at the station is way more expensive. Sigh. Poor student me.

Not to mention the fact that you have to book train tickets at all.

Niggles

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

:S Just found out that i can’t by my train tickets in advance cause they only accept credit/debit cards, which i do not have. And i heard buying tickets at the station is way more expensive. Sigh. Poor student me.

Paypal the money to someone you now so that they can buy the tickets?

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Niggles

[…]

Paypal the money to someone you now so that they can buy the tickets?

Would if i could. You need the card used for the payment to collect your tickets.

On another note: noone passing london by any chance? 8)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Ah you can actually have them post the tickets.
I’ve got mine already, saved about 20 notes ^_^

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

[…]

Would if i could. You need the card used for the payment to collect your tickets.

On another note: noone passing london by any chance? 8)

u flying to Stansted?

Qun

GoT<3

Trust me, don’t take Neusbeer in your car. He promises cookies for in the cars and comes up with some weird shit what isn’t a cookie at all :(

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

Yeah, that got me too. Though just getting my parents to credit card them, and then getting my tickets sent to _Ben. Silly English trains…

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

[…]

You need the card used for the payment to collect your tickets.

Arie payed for our (his + mine) tickets using paypall, lets see what happens @ lan

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

They rarely ask to see the card you paid for them :) its just a back out clause to question dodgey people who are looking for free tickets i think! I’ve never been asked for my card. Better to be safe than sorry though. I would suggest going to google.co.uk and looking up “national express coaches” you can get one from stanstead to newbury(or close) alot cheaper than a train i think.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Buses are not feasible, i checked that, there’s 1 per day at really awkward times for me. But i had a chat with Easy, who appears to live in London. He probably wants to give me a ride :)

also, get your team signed up: http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/newsid/4454/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 26 Next »