x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

The Official I39 Info Thread!! 2nd - 5th of april.

Created 27th November 2009 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 26 Next »

FireStorm

-9m-

Quoted from Vali

[…]

At least he kept it in his mouth and didn’t spew it all over someone’s keyboard.

Am sure there is a thats what she said joke in there somewhere ;D

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Mole

Whats teh warehouse project?

It’s where the next hospitality in Manchester is, massive dnb night and my mate friom manchester has a 7 bedroom house with only 4 people living in it and invited me and some other mates up and just crash at his. Looks like i’m just gonna have to miss the friday at lan and turn up sunday smashed, not looking forward to the train journey since this also messes up my chances of a lift lol

http://www.thewarehouseproject.com/event_profile.php?id=2

we’re going to that one instead of the one in notts where i live cos it’s better line up plus better venue :P

bertoman

BLLB

As an update to my previous posts:

Synergy are having some issues so it seems only me and my irl mate + team mate: lead face will be able to attend.

Luckily it seems weve found a mix team to play with sooo COUNT ME IN!!!

can’t wait to see everyone!!!

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

im offering dr. leon for sex, anyone?!

drleånn

Quoted from Exfane

:(

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Exfane

what’s the catch?

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from octochris

[…]
what’s the catch?

sex with dr.leon

Black_Bob

[DA]

I prefer nurses :(

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I heard Dr.Leon loves the Rasmus.

Also in other news, at the moment im trying to secure more money in the already large tf2 prize pot! This may mean teams finishing lower down could get a share of the wonga, and the large first placed prize pot could encourage some more div1 teams perhaps *Cough* dignitas*Cough*.

DoomsDay

Just bought my ticket.. i will be on G1-U4
See you all there you wankerzzzzzzzz

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Exfane

He wont be able to have sex by the time i’m finished with him!

bertoman

BLLB

Tapley, u think we could have something like a £5 entry fee for the losers tourney and a small prize pot for that, if you haven’t already done that, that could be fun!

Not that our pro mix team will EVER find ourselves in the losers tourney! :)

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

He wont be able to have sex by the time i’m finished with him!

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/Ahhbutno.jpg

Black_Bob

[DA]

This time the losers tourny will also have pro teams in so not as likly as the other times :P hard enougth as it was to convince alot of teams to put a fiver into the losers pot

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Well the top 2 in each group go through so with correct seedings i doubt any “pro” teams will get knocked out in the first round and into the losers tourny :).
We can do a losers tourny, say if everyone on their team puts in a quid, its not much but the winning team should get about a tenner each or somthing?
This takes effort to setup and administer though so i hope some of that money goes to mole and tapleys pint fund.*HINT* :-D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 26 Next »