x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

I39

Created 24th November 2009 @ 12:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

dougiie

CotC

possibly going – start saving now :P

Grem

rEJ
TG

Fuck sake pfm and seraph. Think of the exams! Won’t someone please think of the exams!

seraph

rEJ

exams are no big deal

not like any of us are in 4th year

oh wait….
;____________;

Stimpy

Pass will cost me the same in fule as the ticket would.

2:55 mins drive and would cost me a tank of fule @ £60 a shot.

300 mile round trip.

Fuck sake pfm and seraph. Think of the exams! Won’t someone please think of the exams!

The exams are bleedin aaaaages afterwards. At LEAST a week. Loads of time. Are you really suggesting you’re not going to go out once in the 3 weeks running up to exams? Just condense all your fun into one rather overpriced weekend…

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

300 mile round trip.

Are you driving a tank or a bus?

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

one does not simply tank into Newbury!

wai

TEZC
TEZC

cu@lan, im trucking it down with landerson..

tom jones on the cassette player, hooting at truckers.. bliss

Last edited by wai,

Stimpy

300 mile round trip.

Are you driving a tank or a bus?

Nope funny enough. However its a BMW 325 since u ask, does about 22-27mpg the way i drive it.

Dont really like shitty little 1.2’s, Fast to slow.

Last edited by Stimpy,

kaidus

WiK?

Isn’t the point of having a fast car so you can go faster, not pussy out of going anywhere at all due to bad fuel economy?

Stimpy

Isn’t the point of having a fast car so you can go faster, not pussy out of going anywhere at all due to bad fuel economy?

This is true but to spend £140+ i could go to france or spain for the weekend, so how could i/u justify goin to lan. What is there thats so special? Maybe i am missing something????

Never really understood the draws of a lan… I meet lots of people I dont know in clubs/pubs/work etc…

Last edited by Stimpy,

David

This is true but to spend £140+ i could go to france or spain for the weekend, so how could i/u justify goin to lan. What is there thats so special? Maybe i am missing something????

Never really understood the draws of a lan… I meet lots of people I dont know in clubs/pubs/work etc…

Whats in FRANCE thats so special!?

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

cu@lan, im trucking it down with landerson..

tom jones on the cassette player, hooting at truckers.. bliss

tidy!

Stimpy

@ david.

good response thats a great reason to go. Im asking a genuine question, i simply dont get it.

A reason to goto france would be culture and things like this… http://www.destination360.com/europe/france/things-to-do

Also you can buy shit u cannot buy in the uk.

A non retarded answer, could have been something like this…
DjShrew Can Mix/Merc/Trial: why do u want to goto lan? im trying to get my head arround the reasons people go.
=[IDK]= DouGie: for the experience of it
=[IDK]= DouGie: meet the people you play with etc

This I can understand.

Last edited by Stimpy,

SfynX

T2P

cry some moar, lans are made for gamers because theyre trying to get out more :D
cya at i39 hopefully

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »