x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

I39

Created 24th November 2009 @ 12:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

Menace

For all the people who say tf2 is dead, how comes its getting bigger every event at the i-series!

boX? are taking in excess of 20 people, probably 3 teams.

randa

So it’s byoc ? How much is a ticket ?

infussle

i38 final is here: http://www.fileplay.net/channels/iseries

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

Vertex should have a whole team at i39 :]

Oh fuck… Mags on his own was bad enough.

Don’t worry, I’m dodging it by being in Mexico. But mag is probably enough yeah!

Shush both of you i’m a nice alcoholic, i SHOULD be going as well :).

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I should be going myself, currently no idea how I will travel there. :3

maybe we could rent a minibus or something and split the cost & petrol money? afaik my licence covers me up to a vehicle with 8 seats so could take up to 6 guys + gear probably.

lolage

TSPAG

I’m thinking about going, and could probably take people who are around the West Midlands (birmingham) area or if your on the way …..

Last edited by lolage,

Mark

Phase

I’m going with fisshu.

kaidus

WiK?

Probably going. Can possibly help with transport from east midlands as long as you dont bring multiple crt monitors like some kind of shit eating dickhead.

lolage

TSPAG

Probably going. Can possibly help with transport from east midlands as long as you dont bring multiple crt monitors like some kind of shit eating dickhead.

lol ^^

Edd

T2P

Would be awesome if you could rent PC’s and sit with your team, instead of in the TUP area :[

If you book TUP you can pay a deposit and sit where you want OR if your lucky like my team were you can choose where you want to sit. Happened to us at i38.

Last edited by Edd,

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

I was the 14th person overall out of everyone to signup and pay, hoorah :D

Never been to Newbury, only Stoneleigh, so it will be different. 6 hours train action though, sad times.

Last edited by Nymthae,

Edd

T2P

Newbury is pretty good! Had a great laugh there, I also suppose its warmer than just one big barn but then again I didn’t go to i35 so I don’t know ^_^

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Would be awesome if you could rent PC’s and sit with your team, instead of in the TUP area :[

If you book TUP you can pay a deposit and sit where you want OR if your lucky like my team were you can choose where you want to sit. Happened to us at i38.

I was not aware of this :) hmm

LUPUS

I should be going myself, currently no idea how I will travel there. :3

maybe we could rent a minibus or something and split the cost & petrol money? afaik my licence covers me up to a vehicle with 8 seats so could take up to 6 guys + gear probably.

Good idea, who else from ireland is going?

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

think we are going to try and get a team there, just need to see if enough people want to go!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »