x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

I39

Created 24th November 2009 @ 12:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

Black_Bob

[DA]

Just got my ticket :D

tragett

nice

SfynX

T2P

CARE?

duno when im getting mine.

Last edited by SfynX,

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

I care, Bob is awesome.

fJack

k^m

hopefully I’ll see you there. maybe this time I’ll just abuse amphetamines so there’s little chance of oversleeping.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

hopefully I’ll see you there. maybe this time I’ll just abuse amphetamines so there’s little chance of oversleeping.

YOURE NOT WELCOME IN HIS TEAM AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME!! :D

rtan

-9w-

I’ll be there hopefully

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Might go, depends if I can be bothered to build a lan box and cart my stuff over

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Vertex should have a whole team at i39 :]

Last edited by d2m,

_Ben

;?

how much? link?

davesan

epx^
Panda

ill be there if i can afford it (going snowboarding in chamonix in march – may take up a fair bit of cash)

rtan

-9w-

Oh fuck… Mags on his own was bad enough.

Black_Bob

[DA]

All the tickets and prices, and most people get early arrival so you can drink for the extra day!

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i39/book-now/

davesan

epx^
Panda

Oh fuck… Mags on his own was bad enough.

im sure he thought the same about you….ps. get on steam

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Nice one! Lets keep seeing people signing up. I was chatting to MPUK at the event and basically being as COD has gone the route of utter fail they feel they are lacking a showpiece game, and want TF2 to step up. If we can push and get teams there then we will see the prizes and such rise, the ball is just in the TF2 communities court to get numbers there and prove its worth supporting and giving the prize pots to.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »