x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Mumble 1.2 Beta - Channels for offer!

Created 20th November 2009 @ 21:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Skyride

DUCS

Hey guys,

Well after running mumble servers for quite a while, ive gotten to know it pretty well and am now happy to offer free channels to any of you lovely bunch reading this.

Right now, I have the old 1.1.8 server running on my box, along side the 1.2 alpha and beta, your’re free to get a channel in any of the 3. Due to the massive amount of effort involved, I’m not willing get admin permissions setup on the 1.1.8 server. However on the 1.2 servers, you (and anyone you ask me to give it to) will have admin within your channel.

Channels can be had for any purpose, don’t care if it isn’t even gaming related, ;)

If your interested, grab me on IRC under the name adam-skyride (or adam-BNCride if im offline) at #mpuktf2.pickup2 or on steam

Cheers, Adam

1.2 Beta
IP: 87.106.65.102
Port: 6750

1.2 Alpha
Port: 6780

1.1.8 Stable
Port: 64738

EDIT: I will also be setting up the final release as soon as it comes out. All channels and admin permissions will be automatically carried over when it set it up.

P.P.S: Ive also setup a couple of mix channels in there which anyone is free to use for mixes or other emergency purposes. ;)

Last edited by Skyride,

Cycles

lolwow

<3 !

Isai

flowerpower/

Thanks skyride, the qualitiy of 1.2.0 is superb. O.o

Add A Reply Pages: 1