x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Destrutor's BBall/Turris server

Created 17th November 2009 @ 13:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Destrutor|old

Hey everyone, just a quick post here to tell you all about my new server I’ve just got up and going. All it’s going to run is ctf_bball or cp_turris, I have searched for a server of this type in the EU but to no avail.

Unfortunately I cannot afford to make it public but the password is bball. So go join it, it has insta spawn (My preferance for bball) and play all day long. If I find a responsable/reasonable player who is regularly there I will probably make them admins that can change map/mute/kick etc.

connect 217.163.28.11; password bball

SfynX

T2P

sounds good, but with it not being public it maybe empty for a bigger majority of the time, see if i have time tonight to have a swing at it.

Skyride

DUCS

aww

Half the fun of TF2DM and bball is playing against rubbish people. :<

Destrutor|old

Well, you can easy tell anyone you want the pw, I just don’t have the cash for £20 every three months or so…

Skyride

DUCS

Well, you can easy tell anyone you want the pw, I just don’t have the cash for £20 every three months or so…

Was just joking mate, its brilliant. :)

Who are you getting the server from anyway?

Destrutor|old

Gameservers.com. I find that they are the cheapest, well known server provider. It’s hosted in London btw, but I may change it to somewhere in NL

Skyride

DUCS

Ah, gameservers.com are pretty expensive. Checkout clanhost.nl and i3d.net.

Ooow cool, will check it out at some point :D Playing bball without instant respawn can get really old really quickly (especially 1v1 where it’s basically pointless) so hopefully this will be much better :D

blorg

Try UKGame, mate.

I used to have a 14 slot server, with a free 10 slot Mumble, for just £7.40 a month.

It ran really well too.

>:3

Destrutor|old

If anyone wants to add me for a game, my steam name is Destrutor2107 – Add me, my current name is SPEEDRACER MACH 5 GO GO GO (In-joke between me and some friends)

Skyride

DUCS

Try UKGame, mate.

80fps on server?

gg

(servers normally get laggy when it drops below 60, but you’ll notice anything short of 128 if your half decent.)

Destrutor|old

Lol, I’ll just stick with Gameservers for now.

Destrutor|old

Ok, the server is now public. It should have insta spawn on it within a day or two, I’m working on it. I got a new server, 4 slots public so join and glhf:
connect 85.236.100.209:27715

Oh yeah, I’m still looking for active admins, one guy allready has it 8)

PS: Bump

Add A Reply Pages: 1