x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

resupply REDESIGN!

Created 10th November 2009 @ 01:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

sickless

fnx.simrai

U need to fix the big I and l, they look similar.

SfynX

T2P

Looks much better and more easy to use, well done!

fJack

k^m

w00t, great stuff! i’ll have a poke around

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

Looks very good!

Skyride

DUCS

Bravo, love the design.

One tiny teeny little thing i would suggest changing. Remove that thing where it replaces lol with a little smiley face. Its nice but i think the word “lol” makes more sense when you look at alot of comment. :)

dunc

infs
dp.

Thanks all :)

F2

Danmark

We appreciate your feedback on the new design very much. To make it easier for us to correct the bugs, please reply to this thread. Having all the bugs in one place will make it easier for us to prioritize and get them squashed as soon as possible.

Last edited by Jonni,

dunc

infs
dp.

We appreciate your feedback on the new design very much. To make it easier for us to correct the bugs, please reply to this thread. Having all the bugs in one place will make it easier for us to prioritize and get them squashed as soon as possible.

Yip, what this man said. Thankeez.

Last edited by dunc,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

From a fellow designer – it looks great :) Good work!

toasty.

PHX

Yep it looks great. :)

NerdZone

Yay have been awaiting this for some time now :D

davesan

epx^
Panda

looks really nice and clean, one little tiny thing – could you change the right nav headers to text http://www.resupply.eu/pictures/gossip_title.png will just go with the rest of the site (and i hate low res manky looking text)

and can you stop the scrolling matches bit, bit old hack! just give us a scroll arrow and let us do it ourselves

great job tho, will register on the new forums later tonight

Moose

[MIPC]

Be sure to read BuN’s interview: http://resupply.eu/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=178&lang=uk

The scene needs more ppl like him!

Swarley

cool^m

Looks 10x better than before. Lets hope it gets updated with good content now :)

dunc

infs
dp.

I’m on it!!!!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »