x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

TF2 at DreamHack:Winter (26-29 nov)

Created 2nd November 2009 @ 19:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1

MaxC

DreamHack – world’s largest BYOC-LAN (over 12 000 computers) – will hold a couple of interesting TF2 tournaments this winter:

6vs6 tournament
The main event will be the 6vs6 tournament. A maximum of 32 teams will fight for glory and prizes from our product sponsors (TBA).
4vs4 Arena tournament
The primary focus of the Arena tournament is to attract new players. The fast paced action is a perfect start for those CS players who want to try out class based action gaming.
1on1 Soldier cup
Deathmatch TF2 style! First player to five kills wins.
“Beat the pro”
Compete against appe and bybben – members of Team Dignitas – in a 1on1 shootout game. Nice prizes from Rockstar Energy for everyone who win!

Even though all official information regarding the TF2-tournaments currently is in Swedish, players from all nationalities are free to signup. Please note: Only visitors on DreamHack:Winter (26 – 29 november) will be able to participate.

Read more at DreamHack.se (swedish), Onlinegamer.se (swedish) or Resupply.eu (english)

agron

Relic

Pumping n bumbing. Seriously if you heter peter osv you better be there. Tf2 could use the dh lovin’

fJack

k^m

damn i wish i was in sweden or had the means to get there, i really want to do dreamhack some year soon. should be great.

Taimou

Sounds great, too bad Finland is on the otherside of the world apart from Sweden..
Just kidding, someone piff me some damn euro’s so I can get there!

Skyride

DUCS

lol at “Beat the pro”. :D

Sounds like it’ll turn into the same thing that happens with the 1v1 challenges against Fatal1ty tbh, i.e. they win all the time, then that ONE person who gets a kill is considered better. :D

Pyle

Lets drug Appe and Bybben !

I can supply the drug if needed :)

SfynX

T2P

too bad im not going, would smoke ya all@1v1 :D

perry

[MIPC]

It would be great to be able to go, but I really can’t afford it after i38 :/

I’m hoping for alot of teams to go there though, so it could possibly have a tf2 tournament next summer :) Make it count!

Pyle

too bad im not going, would smoke ya all@1v1 :D

Add me on steam for 1v1 turris :D ! only if you’re able to take this div 5 shitnerd offc.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

sounds awesome, apart from “beat the pro”. That just won’t work in a game like tf2 where the skill ceiling is so low. Especially in such a small scene.

randa

sounds awesome, apart from “beat the pro”. That just won’t work in a game like tf2 where the skill ceiling is so low. Especially in such a small scene.

its a bit of fun

MaxC

Prize pool for the TF2-tournaments announced:
£1700 worth of products

More at Onlinegamer.se

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Would love to get over to Dreamhack but can’t afford it :/ If you didn’t make it to i38 then you should support getting TF2 into DH and get over there!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

would love to come and see all you blonde haired skandies but alas i must buy christmas presents :<

Add A Reply Pages: 1