x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Mumble 1.2.0 Alpha

Created 31st October 2009 @ 10:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Waebi

‹Con›

howcome pickup1/2 hasnt moved to mumble yet, since nearly the entire community use mumble now..?

Its because the admincontrol is better.

nah it’s not, it’s not a big issue for MPUK to code a nice interface, and seeing that they already have ClanForge anyway, they just needed to code the Ice stuff (prolly using that, maybe they do it with a DB, no idea.)
The admincontrol of 1.2 is way better, registering users and all can be done from the client and so on.
The reason why pickup hasnt moved to it is the simple fact that it’s still “sponsored by mpuk”, meaning THEIR voice stuff, meaning VENT. It could change now, ye.
i <3 double posts

Last edited by Waebi,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

I’ve launched a Mumble 1.2 server.

It’s basically a copy of the normal FB mumble, only on 1.2 :)

Connect to it using:
host: fakkelbrigade.eu
port: 64738
pass: mumble12

Feel free to check it out, even if you’re not on the ‘normal’ FB mumble.

http://fakkelbrigade.eu/archives/1431/mumble-1-2

Last edited by Arie,

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

nice

Waebi

‹Con›

looks sexy to me, a LOT of stuff that is very nice.
Also Arie, luckily the old murmur-DB seems to work for the new one still :)) but in ACL they miss all the flags of the new options.
If you need help regging people, just call me over.

Skyride

DUCS

Also Arie, luckily the old murmur-DB seems to work for the new one still :)) but in ACL they miss all the flags of the new options.

Actually, murmur 1.2 converts the DB from 1.1.8, so if you try to then go load a 1.1.8 server from the same SQLite DB it won’t load. :(

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Actually, murmur 1.2 converts the DB from 1.1.8, so if you try to then go load a 1.1.8 server from the same SQLite DB it won’t load. :(

Yeah I just copied it. :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3