x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

TF2DM Servers - NOW UP!

Created 27th September 2009 @ 15:59

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Skyride

DUCS

Hey guys,

Well ive got these servers going now. Heres the IP’s:

#1: 87.106.65.102:27015
#2: 87.106.65.102:27025

Both are running an identical configuration: 10 slot, 24/7 Badlands, 2 CL limit for the Demo, Scout, Soldier, Sniper and 0 for everything else.

I have also setup psychostats. It uses a much more accurate skill rating system than HLstatsX and it also has nothing coming up in-game at all so its more a fun thing for looking at out of game than a whor-ish in-game thing. :)

http://tf2dm-stats.voodoostats.com

Also feel free to jump in #TF2DM on quakenet.

Last edited by Skyride,

baerbel

trick17
trick17

why both badlands only?
maybe have one with the option to rtv granary or gravelpit?

Skyride

DUCS

why both badlands only?
maybe have one with the option to rtv granary or gravelpit?

Well they are both just badlands for the moment, I was going to do multi-map, just wanted to get peoples opinions first. I’ll be keeping an eye on the server CPU load and if it dosen’t actually go very high I may be able to run a 3rd server even (although i somewhat doubt it).

Last edited by Skyride,

AnimaL

DM or TDM?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

DM or TDM?

TDM

WOOOOO :) Good job Skyride!

Skyride

DUCS

UPDATE: After some consideration, Ive upped the slot limit to 10 players per server. New maps will be coming soon.

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

were r they located?

saiboat

full hp after killzors?

Skyride

DUCS

full hp after killzors?

Not yet im still trying to contact the guy who made that plugin. Although it will be that eventually

Skyride

DUCS

were r they located?

Germany. Most people ive seen are getting 40-50 ping.

vlad_drac

xoxo

It’s a great alternative to the finnish ones. Some tweaking is getting done (weapons locked, hp shown after you get killed, full hp after kill, stuff like that) by skyride and all it needs is for people to actually go there.

Pings are really nice, fortunately on these servers you actually get a european ping as opposed to an american one ><

Awesome servers! iv bin playing on them a lot today. Well done =D

Last edited by ....,

Add A Reply Pages: 1