x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

TF2-A-Go-Go

Created 24th September 2009 @ 12:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

nvc

double

Last edited by nvc,

nvc

double

Last edited by nvc,

nvc

tripple

Morty

RG

err?

nvc

err?

banana

Last edited by nvc,

dunc

infs
dp.

Thanks for the bump :)

nvc

no problem.

Last edited by nvc,

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

sick ninja edits nvc, lose the balls to leave your post as it was?

nvc

sick ninja edits nvc, lose the balls to leave your post as it was?

Rule: “F.17 – Make sure you apply this rule when your posting, “two wrongs do NOT make it right”, If someone has gone against any of the rules, this does not give you the right to lash back in the same approach; this is not deemed as a valid excuse.”

Please let this be a warning that “Hostility/Inappropriate Manners = A heavy warning, if continues then a temporary if not lengthy ban.”

For a full list of forum rules please see: http://etf2l.org/2009/10/07/new-forum-rules/

Thankyou.

p.s. yes i did

Last edited by nvc,

antyjc

2ne1

i love nvc

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

haha xD

Ijantis

yay more e-drama because seriously this place has gone dry

dunc

infs
dp.

With a resupply re-design imminent, we’re looking to take on two to three more members of staff.

Activity is key. Preferred subject areas are less important, as long as you’re willing to attempt articles (research…) you don’t know a huge amount about.

Ideally we would take two more writers on and a single demo-collector. The latter wouldn’t be required to write any articles for resupply but would be responsible for collecting demos of all the reasonable official games and uploading them to resupply.

PM me on IRC (dunc) if you’re interested.

Darn

rockit like

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

dunc

infs
dp.

Bumping this. Resupply needs moaarr writers. We’ve got loads of stuff to be covered that isn’t being covered.

If you’re active (and on IRC a lot) with a capable grasp of the English language, contact me on IRC, nickname “dunc” (leave a message with my BNC if name is DUNC).

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3