x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

TF2-A-Go-Go

Created 24th September 2009 @ 12:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

SfynX

T2P

I can write ALL DAY about game imbalances

everyones already heard all your game imbalance stuff though

+1 to fragga, soly needs heat seeking missile

il pm ya tonight dunc

Last edited by SfynX,

Rele

It’s just that noone wants to read it.

alfa

It’s just that noone wants to read it.

Yep

Jones

I’m not sure if I would like to write an entire article, but I have ideas for some. I can think of at least 2 articles that I’m sure people would find interesting.

1. ETF2L introduction to season 6. Like jimmybreeze’s article on ESL. I.e. div1 lineups, panel predictions and any gossip that could be included.

2. i38 introduction with useful and relevant information to all possible entrants. Interviews with Mole, Tapley and possibly someone high up in multiplay?

Last edited by Jones,

BUICK

QQ

Need any american/gotfrag help?

byte

Duncey i don’t know what topic would be suited for me give me a role which u think i’d be suited for and i’ll let u know.

Cheers

Byte

Darn

rockit like

Need any american/gotfrag help?

we have plans for that too, just need to get the eu side rollin first

AnimaL

il pm ya tonight dunc

scouts would still be op….those cold blooded fuckers

oblivion

I’m presuming those div1 players would have to be hounded, the demo dled and then uploaded? I might be able to in a week or so as i’m getting a different net connection and if its fast it should be no problem.

Oh, and 7zip or rar or what?

Otherwise if those div1 players would be uploading to a site anyway (some do…:D), then give them an acc on resup?

Last edited by oblivion,

oblivion

il pm ya tonight dunc

Wow, my hours spent on pyro dodgeball would be worth something!

Someone should give a weekly 5minute competitive update podcast type thing, and then people like KritzKast could also share it if they wanted on their podcasts.

Last edited by oblivion,

tf2street

I will be in touch.

eoN^

What we MOST need is a site that we can go to and see if theres a lan soon or what the next league season is etc etc etc but simply rather than having to go through hundreds of forums etc….

DO IT!

dunc

infs
dp.

Like the immense pro that I am, I’ve lost contact with a lot of people that originally applied :D

ilike2spin
obliv1on
SfynX
SKiNNie
Anathema
Cairenn
reCon

If you’re still interested in working for Resupply could you send me a /msg on IRC please? Include your e-mail address and steam ID too so I can get in touch with you outside of IRC.

There’s still some room for writers – we could do with a couple more article writers, anyone that thinks they have something interesting to say about TF2.

Also, if I’ve forgotten anyone that’s applied, please get in contact :)

Charz.

Last edited by dunc,

fawlen

HB
Doj

gosh did you wear a bikini?

dunc

infs
dp.

No but my massive cock wields a pretty hefty bulge in any trousers.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »