x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

TF2-A-Go-Go

Created 24th September 2009 @ 12:15

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Darn

rockit like

Spring break is over, can finally take my bikinis off. Time to blow some fresh air into the scene once again and get the ball rolling.

Theres lot of thing going already which will be hopefully revealed to you, but for now we desperately need new staff for resupply and cadred.

If you find yourself intrested any of these following categories please feel free to contact tcm|dunc or dignitasdarn on irc.

Writers (Articles, iviews, predictions. Already have lots of things for you guys to write about but only one who can do actual writing at the moment is jimmybreeze and he simply cant do all this by himself. More the merrier!)

Mr.demo (This means you have to be annoying as joske or nvc and harass div1 teams after every official game and force them to give the demos for uploading.)

Web Designer (We want more people on the forums, commenting the articles etc. one of the problem clearly is the messy website which would require tweaking and sadly our current designer is M.I.A)

Last but not least all you hard working bloggers(yes you mr.X), tf2mentors, tutorial vid makers etc.
We want you to be part of resupply, so you dont have to go thru 15 sites to get all the new shizzle whats going with tf2.

DARNRRNnnnnnnnnnnn!

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

go go resupply, but fvck cadred tbh

dunc

infs
dp.

Yeah, indeed. We have a really small staff on Resupply and none of them are consistently active.

Any applications will be considered, the #1 priority is just to be active, available and dedicated to actually doing something on the website. We’ve had ~10 players join the team and do literally fuck all – that is the last thing we want.

Even if your English isn’t top grade but you want to have a go at writing, that’s fine, we have editors in place to help with that.

Darn

rockit like

go go resupply, but fvck cadred tbh

Cadred would be to get some connection to the outside world. They are willing to post tf2 news and we need to spread like cancer. Like moose said: “someone needs to bite the bullet”.

skinnie

TCM

I could help with gathering demos

although I doubt I can be as annoying as nvc or joske

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Get Mr. X on board, I’m sure he’d love to write articles :D

dunc

infs
dp.

I could help with gathering demos

although I doubt I can be as annoying as nvc or joske

It would have to be persistent though skinnie. Every good official you’d need to try and get the demos from whoever has access. I know you play pretty actively, would you actually have time?

alfa

Get Mr. X on board, I’m sure he’d love to write articles :D

Yeah he is the best :D

Last edited by alfa,

byte

He already is linked/on-board…

Anyway, i don’t mind volunteering if you like, as to what about (i.e. what area of topic) i don’t know what would be more suited to me Darn.

Anyway best of luck finding peeps m8

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

dunc

infs
dp.

He already is linked/on-board…

Heh nah he isn’t. Not yet :)

What kind of thing would you be interested in doing Byte?

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

I can write ALL DAY about game imbalances

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

cant you ask the tf2street creator? Mr. Y

[…]
I will discuss things that truly matter, such as the right and wrong beliefs of teams about proposed ideas.
I will discuss what really dampens TF2, namely those people who act like the giant ever-growing cyst on the asshole of this fine game, but who are incapable of being popped for then you have to clean the mirror.
I will at points talk about matches and “cover” the league and its games, I suppose, if only because nothing is more mockable than to watch someone fail mightily on a grand stage.

Last edited by cheee,

SfynX

T2P

i dont mind really, i write alot anyway so pm me if u want

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I can write ALL DAY about game imbalances

everyones already heard all your game imbalance stuff though

dunc

infs
dp.

i dont mind really, i write alot anyway so pm me if u want

This isn’t a “I don’t mind really” situation… :) If you want to write for us, consistently and actively, PM me on IRC and we’ll have a chat.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »