x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Team Fortress 2 Tacticsboard.com

Created 7th September 2009 @ 14:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

cya

hahaa tf2 strats gd 1

millzee

Hi,

1. Whoever said previously in this thread that this program was released 2 years ago, what was released then is known as a Thick based application(client/server). We at tacticsboard.com have devised a thin based application which is web driven. (I.E no downloading), which is being developed to work in an in game overlay.

we are constantly developing the system as its only been released 2 months, so any feedback would be great lads…

thanks

millzee (tacticsboard.com support)

Skyride

DUCS

hahaa tf2 strats gd 1

I thought you were away till Winter?

Go away,

**safety smile**

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

hahaa tf2 strats gd 1

I thought you were away till Winter?

Go away,

**safety smile**

Or better yet, hit puberty.

oblivion

Can i save the screen shots and then send them to my players? ATC does this job but requires a dl, so nice work and all, but I would never rely on this over doing tactics on server…BUT, usefull for people to check the screens for a refresher or to teach someone new the tactics when in a rush.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Can i save the screen shots and then send them to my players? ATC does this job but requires a dl, so nice work and all, but I would never rely on this over doing tactics on server…BUT, usefull for people to check the screens for a refresher or to teach someone new the tactics when in a rush.

1) Hit PrintScreen
2) Paste into MSPaint
3) ???
4) Profit

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2