x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

I38 tf2 compo

Created 16th August 2009 @ 19:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

Skyride

DUCS

They changed location so i’m not suprised there are less signups, before it was in the center of England so more Brits are willing to go, now it’s at the bottom… less are :)

Im up in Scotland, Stonely is already a 6 and a half hour train journey for me as it is, nevermind moving it another 2 hours further south.

Niggles

Yeah, last time it was 30 minutes from home… so it was easy to go to -.-

Not everyone lives in Rugby Gibbz.

nvc

They changed location so i’m not suprised there are less signups, before it was in the center of England so more Brits are willing to go, now it’s at the bottom… less are :)

Im up in Scotland, Stonely is already a 6 and a half hour train journey for me as it is, nevermind moving it another 2 hours further south.

Not everyone is prepared to drive that extra 2 hours or take all of their expensive computers on a train via a suitcase mate, I know i wouldn’t.

It’s car or non-byoc. Those are pretty much my lan requirements.

Last edited by nvc,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I say Tapley gets a bus, pimps it up, and collects like everyone in tf2. For a fee.

He makes money, we get there. Everyone’s happy!

Waebi

‹Con›

I say Tapley gets a bus and a lot of Cider and collects like everyone in tf2. For no fee.
We fill the bus with vomit and he cleans it out.
Shared work – the way it’s done.
Everyone’s happy!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I find it funny that the Brits are always the one’s touting the i-series horn as the only hope of TF2 and something everyone should be getting behind and attending regardless of the expense, while they are just as unwilling to travel to anything further than their backyard as anyone else.

I don’t really care and I am actually going to this little shinding, just thought I’d point it out as it’s a pet peeve of mine. I look forward to seeing what you Brits seem to laud as the best thing ever and somehow more important than any other LAN in the world.

Last i-series we had 22 or 23 all english clans in the tournament and 1 dutchie <3 timothy viqun :D. Name one euro country thats done better? :p A fair few of us made it over to the TCL just about as many as any other euro country.

SOUND THE HORN

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnXeZBLa-t0

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8