x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

I38 tf2 compo

Created 16th August 2009 @ 19:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

Edd

T2P

also need some big teams going, div1/2

vaxjo

Hey dats!

As far as I know, YYT, TCM, pwr, Dignitas are going. Don’t know about the other teams in div1 or div2, Arm3d are coming? Should make a list of all the teams that are 90% sure to attend, really.

bpf

rockit

no arm3d arent going
only perry and anderson

SfynX

T2P

bring it to i39!

byte

Make more of an effort chumps! If 6/8 professional clans came along with the fun ones we’d have such publicity and MP would note that and make sure it has a pot prize for the next i-series and so on….

I’ll be at i38!!! no byte hugs unless i like u! I think the only people who has ever got one at i-series is Dunc and Xman :D:D

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

Springer

DAKKA

Can we skip the hug/emo part and go _straight_ for the sex?

Jones

Looking to merc or play with a mix team!

kaidus

WiK?

Yet another opportunity seems to be going down the pan on this one. Where are the resup articles, the stickied thread with easy to navigate info and links to tournament info/ticket info/venue info. Fact is people are lazy and a shit load more likely to take an interest if it’s offered to them on a plate, which right now it simply isn’t. Every english speaking community site and even some foreign should be spamming articles on this by the bucket load and making sure everyone out there who only vaguely gives a shit can find out everything they need to know at the click of a button.

Last edited by kaidus,

beta

RaWr ::

Tapley or Mole please can you msg me when you are online, I usually hang around rawr.tf2 or the etf2l chan.

Cheers,

Mike

Edd

T2P

Yet another opportunity seems to be going down the pan on this one. Where are the resup articles, the stickied thread with easy to navigate info and links to tournament info/ticket info/venue info. Fact is people are lazy and a shit load more likely to take an interest if it’s offered to them on a plate, which right now it simply isn’t. Every english speaking community site and even some foreign should be spamming articles on this by the bucket load and making sure everyone out there who only vaguely gives a shit can find out everything they need to know at the click of a button.

I would do it but im no tournament arranger or anything, bugger it I’ll do it anyway :>

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

no one seems to care about tf2 anymore. shame.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

Make more of an effort chumps! If 6/8 professional clans came along with the fun ones we’d have such publicity and MP would note that and make sure it has a pot prize for the next i-series and so on….

I’ll be at i38!!! no byte hugs unless i like u! I think the only people who has ever got one at i-series is Dunc and Xman :D:D

Cheers

Byte

there isn’t even 6 pro teams ;D

Edd

T2P

numlocked are you going? I want to see joske vs numlocked :)

bpf

rockit

and whats the definition of “pro clans” ?

Last edited by bpf,

BvD

flowerpower/

mix/merc for i38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »