x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

I38 tf2 compo

Created 16th August 2009 @ 19:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Good Good! Myself and mole will inform you with more solid info as soon as we get a green light to. Rest assured the tournament will be professionally run and you’re all free to query us on any question you have so we can get you guys coming!

Again for this event i’ll organise a way of getting lots of mix teams together, for random tf2’ers without a lan team.

As well as this going to be an epic tf2 tournament we’ll hopefully make a losers tournament (those teams that dont make it out of the group stages) and small hardware prizes for the winner of that, so if you do get raped by the big boys theres a more easy going double elim tournament to look forward to also!

And i-series are always a great laugh, you do a pub quiz on the sat night, have a few drinks on the other nights, hang around and do whatever! So if your traveling from afar you’ll have a great time so it is worth it ;-) (just dont sit next to commanderx).

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

You get to spin Akill in a circle. SICKY BOY! SICKY BOY! WHO’S THE SICKY BOY?! AKILLS THE SICKY BOY?

When really it’s commanderx.

Edd

T2P

i shall ofc be going as i37 was great.

Yoshi

vertex3

Shall definitely be there, not been to Newbury in years and years! :O

TF2 should get a section/floor though tbh

Oggy

yeah dogmop would be awesome if we had the old tfc room that room rocked!

Except you,taz,kat all got stuck right in the corner :P

SAS is hoping to get 2-3 teams playing. Should be a great event.

Edd

T2P

never been to newbury before, is it any good? sounds great.

If TF2 has a good prize fund will a lot of “top” teams be going?

beta

RaWr ::

never been to newbury before, is it any good? sounds great.

If TF2 has a good prize fund will a lot of “top” teams be going?

If it is a reasonable amount then I imagine so

dunc

infs
dp.

Looks like TCM will be there and I heard rumours that cc will be too.

nvc

BIG UP TF2, the more teams that attend the lower duncs team will place at lan, keep ’em coming boys

you know i’m joking

Ed

Mafia
fx.

dunc got sat down on the cold concrete floor like a sitting tramp who sits down for a living

Akill

that circle was mean :<

fJack

k^m

that circle was mean :<

but necessary >:]

beta

RaWr ::

So the prizes are up:

TF2: £2,500 (IF 64 teams sign up = 64 * 6 = 384 players)

As usual, I do not think we will get to the £2,500 area.

A shame, even if we did get the players, I don’t think this would even be enough for the likes of Dignitas, CC and various other top teams to make an appearence either.

First prize will be a long the lines of £1200-1500 one would Imagine, 2nd prize £500? etc. When you work out expenses, you don’t have to be dumb to see its a loss.

F2

Danmark

It’s not really about earning money is it though.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »