x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Experimental Hardcore Server

Created 9th August 2009 @ 14:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Psyche

Really, you want to try to balance things not done by valve? have you even stopped to think for a second, before making such a useless project and realize that those things, do NOT need changing because they are as balanced as they are going to get for now?

Wiiking

and the most retarded “project” award gooooes tooooo ?

i dont get it, if he wants to give what he sees as balancing/remaking of the game give the guy a try and maybe something good will come out of it. If you dont like it ignore it. Seen enough negative comments -.-

iQue

keso

Why the horrible pyro nerf? You want to make less played classes more viable, not nerfed completely to hell.

Also, “Hardcore” is a pretty bad name for it.

KOVACS

Sorry but most of these changes are beyond rediclous…just sheer cluelessness on part of whoever suggested/implemented them. Either just random ideas have been thought up and implemented without thought or even WORSE, someone actually thinks these changes are justifiable as potential game improvements. Sorry but no…

Usually I’d be slightly supportive of something like this as on the face of it, it seems like a genuine enough attempt to help balance the game and try different things, but given the changes listed and apparent cluelessness regarding how the game works, what people agree is underpowered and overpowered etc, I’m more inclined to just say FUCK OFF, DO NOT WANT.

Tojacamo

Sorry but most of these changes are beyond rediclous…just sheer cluelessness on part of whoever suggested/implemented them. Either just random ideas have been thought up and implemented without thought or even WORSE, someone actually thinks these changes are justifiable as potential game improvements. Sorry but no…

Usually I’d be slightly supportive of something like this as on the face of it, it seems like a genuine enough attempt to help balance the game and try different things, but given the changes listed and apparent cluelessness regarding how the game works, what people agree is underpowered and overpowered etc, I’m more inclined to just say FUCK OFF, DO NOT WANT.

thats why were asking for suggestions from you all on what you guys would think to add for balance, its right there in the OP :P

ouch

on a more serious note: the pyro should be able to noclip

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

lmao kovacs. i do love your long rant posts :)

Tojacamo

i had to go change my trousers after i saw that numlocked wrote something on my thread.

Shyguy

i had to go change my trousers after i saw that numlocked wrote something on my thread.

Fan boy nr. OVER 9000!!!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3