x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

i37 "TF2 Tournament" signups

Created 4th August 2009 @ 02:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

nvc

25 teams signed up already and there are still 4 days, 9 hours and 7 minutes till signups usually close! Please quote; “no pro teams” yet :)

Pretty impressive imo, certainly shows that if you are not going to get any real prizemoney then atleast pick the right location, time, and have somebody with a clue do the organising… or on the other hand, just good advertisement! (i.e. tapley)

i37 > i34 > i33 > i36 > TRL > i35 > TCL > PCGAMER

CU@LAN

**edit** i put the lans in that order by tournament signups, i33 was a guess i have to admit

Genmix

bobs

yes mother

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

pff TCL has to beat i35 :>

xzr

who’s nvc

SfynX

T2P

i35 was awsome. granted it was a one sided tourny…cough

anyway really looking forward to i37, il cyaz all there <3

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

like you were at all those lans nvc ;/

nvc

like you were at all those lans nvc ;/

Going by tournament signups mate :)

Black_Bob

[DA]

:D looks like more teams than i36 cant wait to get stuck in!

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

still no prizemoney wtf

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I think prize money gets announced for 32+ and we’ll have to wait and see sa to which teams all signup with 6 players :) could be a chance of some money still, i’ll have a word with the organisers see if we can at least get a pittance pot.

fJack

k^m

I think prize money gets announced for 32+ and we’ll have to wait and see sa to which teams all signup with 6 players :) could be a chance of some money still, i’ll have a word with the organisers see if we can at least get a pittance pot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YH2gIhYvPc

except minus the child abuse

Edd

T2P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YH2gIhYvPc

except minus the child abuse

LOLOLOLOLOL hahahaha

also

I think prize money gets announced for 32+ .

Well if thats true why don’t more teams sign up.

Only 6 teams are actually full “/

SfynX

T2P

im guessin the other 18 or so teams cba to sign to their teams on the website and just play the game. like us :D

Edd

T2P

lazy. Means we dont know shit all bout the teams were playing ^_^.

cu tomorow (for us doing eas)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »