x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

WIP Movie forum

Created 30th July 2009 @ 14:16

Add A Reply Pages: 1

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Hi all,

Do you think it would be feasible to have a forum for movies that are being worked on currently? Something like this for TF2 would be sick IMO
http://infprod.com/index.php?site=community

Not sure if I should have posted this here or on pldx.com, so give your opinions on both ;)

edit: goddamnit, supposed to be in request forum, would an admin be so kind as to change it?

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

might need to make something else, might get a little crowded with another forum, maybe a subforum? or just a thread :)

status on your movie btw? :D:D

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

might need to make something else, might get a little crowded with another forum, maybe a subforum? or just a thread :)

status on your movie btw? :D:D

sub-forum would be perfect, one thread wouldn’t work it would get waaaay too messy.
Movie is ongoing ;)

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

any previews? :D:D

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

any previews? :D:D

nooooope

:]

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

sad

free bump btw

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Guess noone thinks this is a good idea :[

Admins could you move this to the request forum please?

iQue

keso

Like this idea. Would be a great place to post trailers and stuff like that too. Me like.

Tuna

DCSB
Hey dats!

If this would receive interest from more people, we wouldn’t mind making something similar on pldx

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

If this would receive interest from more people, we wouldn’t mind making something similar on pldx

Would be sick, and would get lots of hits for your site too ;)

kEvNx

.#mtf

Very good idea :) come on! more interests!

saiboat

i would use it neither to upload nor to look at other peoples stuff cause it would be unfinished (dur) and by the time the full vid is out youve seen everything in a variety of versions or whatever and youre bored with it. and the “quality” most tf2 videos are there isnt any need for wips cause its mostly shit anyways. i say work on your vid as long as you like and then BAM! in peoples faces!

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

i would use it neither to upload nor to look at other peoples stuff cause it would be unfinished (dur) and by the time the full vid is out youve seen everything in a variety of versions or whatever and youre bored with it. and the “quality” most tf2 videos are there isnt any need for wips cause its mostly shit anyways. i say work on your vid as long as you like and then BAM! in peoples faces!

Well look at infprod, you don’t really need to give anything away about your movie, just use it as bait to whet the appetites of your viewers :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1