x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

i37 5 tickets left!

Created 28th July 2009 @ 08:37

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

tickets sold = 2045 with 5 tickets left! :-D.
Anyone whos not sure should just buy now, you wont regret it. If lifts etc are an issue im sure peeps on here/multiplay travel forum can help.

Infusion has caved and is now traveling all the way from sunny Bristol, gogogo.
Sun, Lan BBQ, Pub Quiz, TF2, my pink sunglasses.. What more can you want
Also awhole other hall devoted to playing new/beta games at activision etc stands, fit women handing out free rustlers burgers and giving massages! (no lie).

SfynX

T2P

sweet
*cough* Fragmented *cough* also were still searching for a soldier/demo mid or higher for Superior cows at i37!

anyway GET TO IT

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

*cough*look at above mentioned name*cough* :>

Chubbsta

Might be able to talk me into this, but any idea where the seats are in relation to everyone else!?!?!?

SfynX

T2P

Check the seating planner:
http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/seating/

Chubbsta

Ummmm, there is a seat behind the row you guys are on and i suppose i could get people to move down, but still, not being sat in the mix isnt great. Me ponders……..

SfynX

T2P

lol ye its annoying for people to move as well when people have alrdy sorted it out.
but ye no problem in askin them i guess

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

av-26 is about a 5 second walk from us Chubs i reckon thats your best bet. and your nearer the bar! :D

Chubbsta

Hang on, you’re trying to stick me in with all the xbox nerds, harsh taps very harsh!

I was thinking more like au-8 and then maybe asking the sas guys if they could move along a bit, that way i would be behind you, but in a good way!! ;)

Plus, i would be coming from Brizzle too if i decide to put myself through this!!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

:D indeed but its easy access to the isle/us when you want to come over and gif me beer ^_^. if your behind it may be longer to walk all the way aroundl either way i’d sit in that av-26 for now you can always get out of that if those other guys move along.
You gonna drive or get train? Bring tent!

Chubbsta

If i do decide to come i ‘d drive, easier bringing pc and stuff. Would need to find my tent and air bed too. You do make some sense too about the seating, now i just need to work out if im ready to meet the man mountaint that is tapley!!! :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

2050 people signed up not sure if they’ve reached total ma or may have a few left? Gooo chubs if you havnt already.

Edd

T2P

does that mean some people from the tf2 scene have cancelled or just in general

nvc

tickets sold = 2045 with 5 tickets left! :-D.

huge clue nova mate

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Please tell me you didnt think theirs 2050 euro tf2 players!!! :>

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »