x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

A TF2 League incoming

Created 12th July 2009 @ 15:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

pukz

I think 10euros might be abit much.. depends on how many signups they will require, In the UKeSA it was £7.49 and not many teams below div1 wanted to pay infact alot of div1 players donated money to ensure TF2 was a popular enough game to gain premiership status..

Obviously if there is a massive prize pot shared between the div’s then prolly more people will pay up.. but if you expect more than 1 div and not much chance of money unless you win your div i don’t think many people will pay. I WISH they would but im being realistic.

P.S. it’s great news however just what we need!!! so cut the signup fee or limit it to the top 10 in europe maybe with a playoff stage for the top 8-12 to fight it out :)

perry

[MIPC]

I dont quite get this, it doesn’t say anything related to tf2 at the site, who told you that they’re wanting to organize a tf2 league? I doubt you’re a member of their staff :p

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

I dont quite get this, it doesn’t say anything related to tf2 at the site, who told you that they’re wanting to organize a tf2 league? I doubt you’re a member of their staff :p

i’m friend with the president of the ACL, also im doing ACL TV Broadcastes.

Pukz: as i know in UKeSA was 7.49 per player ? This will be 10 Euro per team.

pukz

10euros per team is a great price! in that case.. my full support get this league started!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Jones

Sounds like a good idea. If they have the coverage and sponsors already mentioned above, people who don’t actually play tf2 might pay attention. As for the prize pot, I would say the publicity should be a big enough incentive for clans (and especially orgs) to get involved. Assuming everything said was legit.

shifty

Sir

I’ll believe it when it goes live.

pukz

I’ll believe it when it goes live.

I remember when u wasn’t so negative shifty, If what nigh is saying is true, then positive feedback or none would be good :)

still love u tho <3

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Sorry for not watching :D waiting a bit for the autumn :D also they will need some admins :D so because they know me they told me to find some league admins from TF2 community, so who would like to get involved just contact me on steam or IRC.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3