x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

A TF2 League incoming

Created 12th July 2009 @ 15:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

djc

d2f~

you post ridiculous things several times a day too???

and seeing as nightbox is posting a topic about a tf2 league offering prizemoney, he seems to be contributing more to the game and community than you have, unless you want to claim that getting a bunch of people to laugh at you saying “ridiculous things” like “i’m going to smash your face in with a keyboard at lan” has positive worth to leagues

mock nightbox for the dumb airhealing video or whatever all you want, kind of pointless to get on a guy when he actually seems to be doing something worthwhile

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

why does it always have to be about prize money :l

So true. A haircut would suffice.

or bus money to actually turn up at the lan

N/A

RaWr ::

i’m an idiot

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

ok

djc

d2f~

aw joske edited out his comments making fun of numlocked’s mom and calling numlocked antisocial

joske why :(

seraph

rEJ

I was about to make a witty reply to joske, but either he’s editing his own comments moments after having made them or having his troll-engine forcibly turned off by an admin; welp.

This is a shit post.

Jonni

[FB]

no more crap in this thread please. He’s trying to promote something good here.

djc

d2f~

yay jonni

N/A

RaWr ::

aw joske edited out his comments making fun of numlocked’s mom and calling numlocked antisocial

joske why :(

Wiiking

problem with the language but else it sounds like a good idea?

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

the language will be english only

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

bump

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

bump

go away

Defur

so is there any team signed up yet?
and how much is it in the pot(prizepot)?

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

i already said that this is not yet going to happen, they are searching community feedbacks

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »