x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

A TF2 League incoming

Created 12th July 2009 @ 15:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Arena Cyber League would like to organizate a TF2 League.

ACL is a Romanian non-profit organization founded in summer 2006, that organizes gamingcompetitions in on-line and offline system. We promote Electronic Sports, by having 5 seasons in a year, for the following games: -Counter Strike 1.6 – Counter Strike Source – Warcraft 3 – Starcraft.We reached the 6th season, and we succesed in having a weekley show on the National Television (TVR 1). Our sponsors are : Intel, Steelseries, PBX, Gameszone, Romdur .

Starting summer 2008, we launched ACL GAMES TV.ACL GAMES TV can be viewed via the player from PBX Telecom ( http://www.pbxtelecom.ro ), which is free and available internationally, is now available even on your mobile phone. Having now a total of 98,000 users by constantly using this program for audience share ACL GAMES TV rose to 40,000 unique visitors per day. We estimate by the end of August 2009, we will reach 65000 unique visitors per day, and by the end of december 2009 , 100000.

Atm they are looking for your preference.

They thought for a registration fee for 10 Euro, but there will be prize money.

So what do you think ?

Arena Cyber League would like to organizate a TF2 League.

Organizate sounds something like a Transformabot would do.
Something cool.
Like shoot rockets.

mineral

[kpwr]

Romanian ? :S Nah..

RobbaZ

[FADER]

We

Nothx

spawnofebil

[asdf]

I’d like a cyber league if you know what I mean

Moose

[MIPC]

Well, if there are prizes, why not?

mb

keso

Would be nice if the site was in english and no teams who aren’t in div1 will ever sign up if there’s a fee because of prizemoney.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Would be nice if the site was in english and no teams who aren’t in div1 will ever sign up if there’s a fee because of prizemoney.

depends if they have dif div/league w/e

mb

keso

depends if they have dif div/league w/e

Yeah but do you really think they will have respectable amounts of prizemoney for all divisions?

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

why does it always have to be about prize money :l

djc

d2f~

because prize money is what draws people to leagues which draws respectability to leagues which draws in bigger sponsors which draws in more money which grows the game

N/A

RaWr ::

N/A

why does it always have to be about prize money :l

djc

d2f~

i wonder what made joske so bitter
it isn’t healthy for a 14 year old to hate the world so much

N/A

Cant even remember what I said here.