x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Cadred Looking for new TF2 news writers

Created 12th July 2009 @ 11:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

As the topic says, Cadred.org are looking for a few more active news and article writers to keep scene news up to date on the popular e-sports website.

Moose and Amonsilas moved on to write for Resupply.eu meaning everything has come down to me. So I am going to need 2 other writers to pick things up again.

While Cadred may not be a key TF2 website, I think it is important that we keep TF2 news on these large eSport websites if TF2 is to grow as a competitive game which is why I want to keep the TF2 section active, I just don’t have the time to do it all myself due to work commitments. I am looking for people interested in writing articles such as league/competition updates and interviews.

If you are interested then contact DuRuS in #Cadred and let him know you are interested in writing articles for the TF2 section. I would have an article or two ready for when he asks you to provide an example of your work. This can be any previous articles you have written, or just a current news article reporting on something recent.

For more information or help I am also available in #DCSB

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Bump

Moose

[MIPC]

Even though I don’t work there myself anymore, I hope that you’re able to find more staff. The exposure that Cadred can offer is something that the TF2 scene can’t afford to lose.

nvc

Even though I don’t work there myself anymore, I hope that you’re able to find more staff. The exposure that Cadred can offer is something that the TF2 scene can’t afford to lose.

Yet you left

gj

Moose

[MIPC]

Yet you left

gj

Yes, after working 15 months as a volunteer without any pay, it got old. Perhaps it would be time for some other ppl to get their thumbs out from their arses and actually do something useful for the scene?

Add A Reply Pages: 1