x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Resupply.EU :: Super Sunday - The Review of final S5 TOP games!

Created 11th July 2009 @ 11:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

JimmyBreeze has written another fantastic article covering all the important games happening in the final weekend of ETF2L’s Season 5.

With predictions from Resupply Staff, check it out to get all the info about the best games coming up to finish off the season, deciding winners and relegations!

http://www.resupply.eu/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=75

Enjoy!

yin

very nice thx =)

reCon

Nice article! Nice Predictions :D <3 Psunfragga!

Traxantic

TLR

nice!

Funkeh

DStM

ressuply.eu again showing why it should be /the/ TF2 community website! Keep up the great content.

NerdZone

I wuv you guys at resupply.eu !!!
Always very good reads :)

djc

d2f~

ressuply.eu again showing why it should be /the/ TF2 community website! Keep up the great content.

because of jimmybreeze?

Funkeh

DStM

Pretty much! :D nah they do some good stuff besides the coverage, such as demos, community news and such. It will be even better once more people go over there and use the forums!

Extremer

because of jimmybreeze?

spot on

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

Jimmybreeze for ETF2L admin, season 6. You heard it here first people!

gryzor

As I wrote on RS, but worth mentioning again — thanks for the awesome articles.

fJack

k^m

hmm this site has potential, nice intitiative guys :]

bpf

rockit

yes u all do a really good job on the resupply page but pls stop spamming this forum with a new thread for every single news
i think one thread for everything should be enough ;)

djc

d2f~

because it’s so terrible to announce things in the announcements forum

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

yes u all do a really good job on the resupply page but pls stop spamming this forum with a new thread for every single news
i think one thread for everything should be enough ;)

Sorry bpf :P

The main reason we do it at the moment is because we want all the guys on the ETF2L forums to be made aware of what we’re doing – at the moment, our forums arn’t quite as active, so it’s harder to guarantee people will see our articles.

We’re very close to getting a new RSS feed system up which should also help with this :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1