x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

SPUF 6v9 - Now for EU!

Created 9th July 2009 @ 14:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

NerdZone

Do pubbers get instant respawn ?
Normal one might be a problem with their short attention spam >.>

http://www.resupply.eu/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=72

Dave’s lovely article! Dates, STV’s and more are announced in the article!

alfa

Pubstars lol…”Why doesnt the medic drop a health pack after he dies??”

Norris

no waiiii you guys stand a chance against the great pubstar engy who will set up some creepy guns! :'(

great community work btw

no waiiii you guys stand a chance against the great pubstar engy who will set up some creepy guns! :'(

great community work btw

their engineer has like, 300 hours as engi and has spend around 130 hours, and I quote “wrenching people to death”

alfa

great community work btw

their engineer has like, 300 hours as engi and has spend around 130 hours, and I quote “wrenching people to death”

300 hours standing still wrenching a gun COOL

Norris

awesome. this guy just needs to team up with some defensive major league pubstar. may the bonk! be with you!

you lot better be watching us getting our asses handed to us

fJack

k^m

you lot better be watching us getting our asses handed to us

you can count on it :]]

NerdZone

Front row sites to ze carnage !

http://www.quadv.com/match/1196

If 1000 slots worth of STV weren’t enough, QuadV have agreed to cast the match. The maps are set, it’s most likely that it’ll be a competitive map (granary), a popular pub map (badwater), and one which needs both numbers and skill (turbine).

eoN^

Do pubbers get instant respawn ?
Normal one might be a problem with their short attention spam >.>

Oh i see what you did thar…

Militant

You gotta pick some guys from ESG guild to pubstar team next time

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3