x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

TF2 UK is now Resupply.eu

Created 30th June 2009 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Moose

[MIPC]

http://www.resupply.eu

Today we have some very exciting news for you. TF2 UK has now been renamed to Resupply.eu and with the name change, we’re proud to bring you a new version of the website. The site has now been designed to better serve as a news and coverage portal for Team Fortress 2. Very special thanks to our webmaster IC for making this all happen. His work is still in progress, so please feel free to point out any improvements for the site on our forums.

The newly launched gaming portal Resuply aims to bring you the best possible coverage for Team Fortress 2. Whether you’re looking for the latest news, upcoming matches, past results, columns, demos or frag videos, you’ll be able to find them all here. To achieve this, Resupply have enlisted even more dedicated staff to our ranks. As you may have already noticed, both myself (Moose) and F2 have joined Resupply as editors and we will be heading Resupply’s editorial team. We have previously been running the TF2 coverage on Cadred and TF2 Gossip, but now our goal is to unite all the European TF2 coverage under one news portal, which is the Resupply.eu.

Funkeh

DStM

Excellent initiative, and both yourself and f2 did a great job on cadred and the fact that the news, demos, frag vids, results and upcoming matches (of which results and upcoming matches are the things I find are the harder things to know about when not on irc etc), is great news for all the lazy bastards out there like myself.

antyjc

2ne1

does the fact that it is now .eu? not tf2uk mean it is not elligible as an organisation to get people into ukesa?

Moose

[MIPC]

It still remains as UK registered company. However, since UKeSA Season 2 has been pushed back to unforeseeable future, we consentrate on providing scene news and coverage for now.

antyjc

2ne1

ah okay, didn’t know about the delay of UKeSA

AnimaL

is http://gossip.krus.dk/ now moved to that site? since there isnt gossip link anymore :o

Darn

rockit like

Support resupply! Register, comment and post on the forums. There is already good stuff about everything what is happening in tf2 and its only the tip of the iceberg what resupply is going to be.

Funkeh

DStM

I was shocked at the quality of JimmyBreeze’s match report on tcm vs fb. It was literally the best ever :D

Yeah registered last night :)

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I was shocked at the quality of JimmyBreeze’s match report on tcm vs fb. It was literally the best ever :D

Yeah registered last night :)

“Animal hands down has the hardest job in TF2. Pocketing Byte, Exfane and Fragga? It’s not possible. You need at least two medics. Or at least you need a sub medic so Animal can take a power nap for every other round. Maybe he mutes Mumble and heals whatever is in front of him. Regardless, this is another level of medicing that we might not see again until TF3.”

hahahaha, epic

Darn

rockit like

Just like we wanted it to work out, read jimmys awesome work on the site and comment them on etf2l.

NerdZone

Any news yet about demo-hosting? :P

Great stuff, gl.

Darn

rockit like

There is some minor glitch when you try to download the demos, which will be fixed soonish. Look forward to STV demos from all the top games and some superb povs.

Fean0r

fcuk
9AM |

Nice work guys, looking uber!

Ah they’re under downloads allready, stupid me.

Maybe a special “demos” tab on top would be better (since more obvious), for now at least? Either way, got the tcm vs yyt at last, mirror ftw.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »