x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

ED Launches TF2 Nations

Created 29th June 2009 @ 21:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

mineral

[kpwr]

Che I think the A B C D are not groups but skill levels that would be used for seeding. For instance under A would go Sweden, UK, Belgium, Finland. These 4 countries would be placed in different groups. That’s how I understood it anyway.

GO TEAM LITHUANIA!

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Che I think the A B C D are not groups but skill levels that would be used for seeding. For instance under A would go Sweden, UK, Belgium, Finland. These 4 countries would be placed in different groups. That’s how I understood it anyway.

GO TEAM LITHUANIA!

Okay, seems fair to me :)
So we make 4 groups á 6 teams then?

Fean0r

fcuk
9AM |

Yea 4 Groups and 6 Teams.

mb

keso

north america isnt USA. Canada (13 provinces and territories), Mexico and the caribbean. Dont forget the caribbean!

Since when is USA not part of North America!?!?!? The geography-nerd inside me is raging right now…

antyjc

2ne1

He doesn’t mean it’s not part… he means that North America =/= USA okay? it has more to it than just USA.

back OT. Seems to be shaping up really well so far, will be interesting to see how it turns out. Here’s hoping for some upsets in the group stages :)

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

north america isnt USA.

+1
its like Europe isn’t France

DarK.

I wana see a County Cup, Team Devon!

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

I wana see a County Cup, Team Devon!

Then open a new thread “County Cup”
but please dont talk here ;)

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

YES TEAM DEVON

<– plymouth!

and what about ISRAEL?

Edd

T2P

i actually have a question for the ed admins ( who dont seem to look at their admin chan) ED rules mean you can only sign up to one team per game. How is this going to work for the nations team? people already have a team with whcih they are signed up to ukesa season 2 and some have already paid. Wouldn’t it be smart to allow some to sign up to one team and one nations team or at least bend the rules on this competition.

Fean0r

fcuk
9AM |

For this event that rule will no be an issue and I’ve been on #enemydown.tf2 all morning

rtan

-9w-

Mon team Scotland.. =]]

Edd

T2P

yeah i was on ed.admins…

Tikcus

if you were in #edadmins you’d have had more luck :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »