x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

ED Launches TF2 Nations

Created 29th June 2009 @ 21:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »

Tikcus

If one of you would make a list of all the nations not included, that could field a team, I’ll see what I can arrange (I make no promises though).

appe

dont fight UK, you know the 2 finalist countries anyways

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Could just aswell put all the Scandinavian teams into one big team… Its the same thing…

No it’s not same thing, finland is a Sovereign state and sweden as well.
But England & Co. aren’t Sovereign states, only Great Britain is a Sovereign state.
And this counts for nearly everything: politics & sports.
Only exception is afaik football because the tradition of wales, scotland and england were older then the UEFA.

Talking about history, bavaria or saxony were also different countries in older centuries, and I’m sure nearly every land were spilted in the past: France, Italia, Spain, …

Anyway I don’t really care.
But a team latvia or poland would be nice, because they aren’t that bad.
Russia – ping, okay I understand why there are out even if they are stronger than others.

Nor

rda

If one of you would make a list of all the nations not included, that could field a team, I’ll see what I can arrange (I make no promises though).

Russia
Poland
Ukraine
Israel
Latvia

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Norway
Czech Republic
(has div3 teams which is better than e.g. Italy)

If possible, just make 4 group a 5 teams :)
best two go to the quarter finals

bm

Russia
Poland
Ukraine
Israel
Latvia

laggers :)

bpf

rockit

Norway
Czech Republic
(has div3 teams which is better than e.g. Italy)

norway is already on the list

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

k, my bad

would be nice if it can be arranged to get more good nations to the cup,
its nice that someone hosts it anyway :)

but if you look at the nations, you might think its 1988 and the Iron Curtain is still up.
There is no east-europe team atm :(
Hope our German players from the GDR can play.

But England & Co. aren’t Sovereign states, only Great Britain is a Sovereign state.
Only exception is afaik football because the tradition of wales, scotland and england were older then the UEFA.

Luls for inaccuracy. If you you include Ireland in that then your are completely wrong. Ireland has been a republic for close to a 100 years.

As for sports, all sports separate into different countries except athletics. Well kind’ve you have Ireland (NI +REP) and GB (ENG, WAL, SCO).

antyjc

2ne1

FUCK IT. let’s just do team europe okay?

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Luls for inaccuracy. If you you include Ireland in that then your are completely wrong. Ireland has been a republic for close to a 100 years.

As for sports, all sports separate into different countries except athletics. Well kind’ve you have Ireland (NI +REP) and GB (ENG, WAL, SCO).

I never talked about Ireland, it is ofc a Sovereign state. Just talked about the British countries.
<3 EIRE

Vlijm

UbeR |

Whos in charge of team benelux?

Edd

T2P

lol if you look the seperate countries have some good players (div 1-3). I find it hilarious when some1 doesn’t know shit all but presumes they know everything http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Britain read up and then chat shit. I personally dont want to be classed the same as the english or the scottish (no offense tho lads <3)

Jonni

[FB]

Whos in charge of team benelux?

I don’t think the belgians need us to field a good team. We can do it ourselves too you know :P

Working on team NL as we speak

CHUCK NORRIS

Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are separate countries.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »