x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

ED Launches TF2 Nations

Created 29th June 2009 @ 21:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

Extremer

romania, latvia, lithuania, russia. that’s 4 more teams for the league. :<

myNax

Don’t forget LUXEMBOURG !!!!!

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

http://www.enemydown.eu/clans/19211

I want Swiss Cheese!

Redman350

[FB]

Extremer, don’t you have an irish grandmother?

Extremer

Extremer, don’t you have an irish grandmother?

I’m not sure. But I am going to move to Ireland and steal your job like all the Lithuanians do.

Go team Ireland :D

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Hmm cant wait to see who plays in the team scotland :>

Heres hoping its not going to be a COMPLETE roll for certain teams… Hopefully a pretty nice final :>

Why should England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, Faroe Islands have an own team – THIS IS NOT FOOTBALL.
There is no Article 69 “Exceptional Provisions” like the UEFA has in their Statutes.

I would say, lets do it like olympic sports: only one team “Great Britain”.

eoN^

Hmm cant wait to see who plays in the team scotland :>

Heres hoping its not going to be a COMPLETE roll for certain teams… Hopefully a pretty nice final :>

Why should England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, Faroe Islands have an own team – THIS IS NOT FOOTBALL.
There is no Article 69 “Exceptional Provisions” like the UEFA has in their Statutes.

I would say, lets do it like olympic sports: only one team “Great Britain”.

Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales are different countrys and should have different teams to be honest. I have no idea what the Faroe Islands are :DD but good luck to them!

Different countrys should have different teams.

Funkeh

DStM

Whilst I agree with you wholly eoN, I would rather have a team GB + a team Ireland and then have 2 extra teams than have England, Ireland + NI, Scotland and Wales and nothing for Lithuania etc

Although could it not be bumped up to 20 nations? Would solve a lot of things and yet be a similar format but with more teams =) everyone’s happy.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales are different countrys and should have different teams to be honest. I have no idea what the Faroe Islands are :DD but good luck to them!

Different countrys should have different teams.

Ask educated people outside of Great Britain, there are not different countries.
I guess no Sovereign state has accepted one of them as an own Sovereign state.

dougiie

CotC

Irish steamroll tbh :P

Moose

[MIPC]

If England, Wales, Scotland etc. all have their own national teams, then I’m sure we can make Team Finland and Team Ahvenanmaa as well. They’re a sovereign area inside Finland after all. I’m sure I’m at least 1% related to someone from Ahvenanmaa. That way we can take both first and second place in this cup!

Or maybe just no. UK should be just one team as well.

eoN^

If England, Wales, Scotland etc. all have their own national teams, then I’m sure we can make Team Finland and Team Ahvenanmaa as well. They’re a sovereign area inside Finland after all. I’m sure I’m at least 1% related to someone from Ahvenanmaa. That way we can take both first and second place in this cup!

Or maybe just no. UK should be just one team as well.

It is ED, host of UKeSA

EDIT also just read its

– Ireland & NI
– Scotland
– England
– Wales

So not Ireland and Northern Ireland.

AnimaL

then dont name it fucking nation cup, more like kingdom cup

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »