x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

The Community Lan - Sleeping spots free

Created 29th June 2009 @ 13:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

hänsen

Team Popo!

hope you can close the door with soo much skill in 1 love shack :D

Akasazh

THG
HL

I’m arriving saturday morning, so I’m only sleeping there 1 night. Maybe someone can pay for me on the friday and you’ll get cash on saturday?

you’re listed now as a one day customer appe, so in any case you shouldn’t be expected to pay for the firday night.

Vlijm has updated the fp to you staying one night, so I figure wzzrd know this aswell (trough vlijm) if somewhere in the chain there’s a communication error, then i’ve read some people will cover for you. but stay 1 day = pay 1 day imho.

Akasazh

THG
HL

BTW edit: Please put up a post if you arrive at a unorthodox time friday. That way we wont be worried if you don’t show up.

Repeating vlijms msg, if you stay in this hut, plx give an eta so you wont feel that alone when you do arrive ;P

basH.

hf

no spots more free ? not good not good

flix

n2o

-Vlijm (1) friday
-Appe (1) saturday

so bash can sleep in appe’s bed on friday and on saturday he is sleeping in vlijm’s bed :D

Vlijm

UbeR |

im @ the wzzrd now. i ll pick up the keys but im not able to pay the full 450 +/-. im away this evening, so bash can have my spot tonight.

Im leavind wzzrd around 17:00 to go to the party :<

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4