x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

The Community Lan - Sleeping spots free

Created 29th June 2009 @ 13:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

bam wizzle

Awesome :D

This shack is full then, unless someone wants to share a bed with vlijm or caliban.

appe

I’m aiming to end up in bed with ViQun though

fJack

k^m

I’m aiming to end up in bed with ViQun though

keep it at the other end of the shack please gentlemen :D

caliban

fail

i smell love sweat :D

Vlijm

UbeR |

ok ill have a word with wzzrd, ill keep you all updated

saiboat

accept me on steam you joker :P

Vlijm

UbeR |

Big Update!

The hut is booked! I dont kneed any info, bu be aware that we will have to pay the full price when checking in, so make sure you all have 30 euros on you. Also, we need to check in alltogether so if you guys could post how late you will arrive we can sort it out. Im not there to take the keys, so ill hand this over to boinks/futari/akasazh.

Msg me for questions: #GOSH.TCL

caliban

fail

wow thats rly bullshit…checkin alltogehter??? wtf
:/ mood goes down

wow thats rly bullshit…checkin alltogehter??? wtf
:/ mood goes down

I loled

caliban

fail

why?

Vlijm

UbeR |

Not checking in alltogether, bu we need to have 450€ when checking in (the whole amount) and its kinda harsh to have one person pay it and having to get it back from all the others. Checking in with +/- 8 guy, paying for the others wouldnt be a big problem i guess>

caliban

fail

ye..why cant just everbody pay when you arrive….i mean they should be able to count to 15 :D

appe

I’m arriving saturday morning, so I’m only sleeping there 1 night. Maybe someone can pay for me on the friday and you’ll get cash on saturday?

flix

n2o

we (thy, recon and i) will arrive at 20:00 cet on friday!
i can pay for you appe..is viqun picking you up at the station?!

luxus

vR
vR|

me and greenman will arive around 19h friday evening

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »