x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.
x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

Masterskils.eu European SoapDM server

Created 11th October 2013 @ 17:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Kachajal

-.R.U.S.H.-

Hello! We’ve been somewhat unsatisfied by what’s currently out there, so we’ve created a new SoapDM server to our liking.

The IP is: 95.211.1.216:27015

The server is located in the Netherlands, so ping-wise it should be fine for most of Europe.

As of right now, we have:

– Class limits: 2 Scouts, 2 Soldiers, 1 Demoman, 1 Sniper
– Disabled sticky damage, can only use them for jumping
– Current ETF2L mapcycle
– Mapvote
– No scoped-in bodyshots, only headshots and no-scope

We also have reserved slots with a chat tag for donators. No game-altering stuff, though.

If you have any suggestions at all for how we should improve the server, feel free to post them here.

Thanks for reading, hope to see you there!

Last edited by Kachajal,

Nice, really was necessary! Thank you :)

CHERRY

only headshots and no-scope

Embrace yourselves.
Railguns are coming.

Last edited by CHERRY,

ondkaja

IKEA

why do all dm servers insist on allowing snipers

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Can you please fix your server? Every time I try to connect I’m in the server and get stuck in a reconnect loop due to slot reservations…

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Get rid of snipers, its an offclass. There is 0 need for them to be allowed on dm.

Logitech

-.R.U.S.H.-

Quoted from kKaltUu

Can you please fix your server? Every time I try to connect I’m in the server and get stuck in a reconnect loop due to slot reservations…

fixed

maidos

snipers are uncessary, disallow that class and get sticky dmg enabled since u use that weapon majority in matches anyway.

Quoted from T0m

Get rid of snipers, its an offclass. There is 0 need for them to be allowed on dm.

I never understand people who hate snipers that much in soap. They usually get demolished anyways? Some servers have tried to make it headshots only to stop annoying bodyshots etc which i kinda understand but the need to practice sniper is definitely there for lots of people in 6s

lawrence

Enable sticky damage and there you go. :)

Kemor

Quoted from Lazybear

[…]

I never understand people who hate snipers that much in soap. They usually get demolished anyways? Some servers have tried to make it headshots only to stop annoying bodyshots etc which i kinda understand but the need to practice sniper is definitely there for lots of people in 6s

Go to pub if you want to practice sniping. You will get more confident as well :)

Quoted from Kemor

[…]

Go to pub if you want to practice sniping. You will get more confident as well :)

I don’t want to practice sniping, but i’m not hating on anyone who do.

Kachajal

-.R.U.S.H.-

I did end up changing the class limits. It’s now 2 sollies, 2 scouts, 1 demo, 1 sniper.

As for snipers, I don’t think they’re going away. They’re inoffensive enough anyway with headshots-only, and there *is* a need to practice sniper in a Soap environment. People on pubs move like sick, bloated cows, it’s not exactly training to shoot them.

Of course, you can still argue the opposite, perhaps we’ll be convinced. We’re keeping our options open right now.

CHERRY

Your website’s not working.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from CHERRY

Your website’s not working.

It does, in fact, not even exist.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »