x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Wireplay Highlander S11 Signups Open - Cash Prizes

Created 17th August 2013 @ 21:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

quell

UbeR |

i’ve spoken to a few people and seems that the idea is to either do etf2l+ugc or etf2l+wp depending on signups. wanted to know whos planning to sign up for wp div1?

unu

Quoted from quell

i’ve spoken to a few people and seems that the idea is to either do etf2l+ugc or etf2l+wp depending on signups. wanted to know whos planning to sign up for wp div1?

I’m going to play in all 3 leagues (or at least try to). Got different teams in each one of them. In UGC I will be backup for STPTB in silver, ETF2L I’m going to play with my old team, Black Lumberjacks United and for Wireplay I’m making a mix team between those two teams. On top of that I’m probably going to make a fun team for UGC 6v6 and probably playing ETF2L season 16. I have no idea how this is gonna go but we’ll see :D

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from quell

[…]

ban leaders/players from following leagues.

there’s always teams around that aren’t exactly “healthy” and they aren’t hard to find.

So I join a roster that’s signed up who fold through no fault of my own the week after. I get banned from the next league season. I never go back to the Wireplay website. League dies.

Bad idea.

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

So I join a roster that’s signed up who fold through no fault of my own the week after. I get banned from the next league season. I never go back to the Wireplay website. League dies.

Bad idea.

like i said, with a bit of knowledge and a bit of conversation it’s not hard to weed out the teams more prone to folding. personally i think the same should be done with etf2l but i can see how it can be viewed as being somewhat harsh.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from quell

we definitely are obviously, and droso said SNSD might do hopefully, so theres a couple already… :D

Dr.kaka6ka

Kaka will be playing in all of them. 3 leagues pretty tough.. but hope its will works

b0nes

[DA]
[DA]

Just a quick note to remind signups close this Friday, div1 is looking pretty good and the maps are available to see on the webby, http://tf2.wireplay.co.uk/9v9

Enders Flame

Do you have to sign-up for teams by this date or can you join after?

Enders Flame

PS. I might be doing a spreadsheet for stats over the season if all team do logs from their matches. Similar to what there is in UGC, just using excel/posting on google docs.

Last edited by Enders Flame,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2