x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

ESA Ozone Open Cup #3 on Sunday, July 21 @ 16.45 CEST

Created 17th July 2013 @ 20:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I’m not espousing double elimination, just saying that single elimination gives really skewed amounts of data depending on skill. You’ll know exactly how much better Broder are than Infused but struggle to tell apart 30 low and mid teams. I’m certain this will still be a problem in 2 weeks, unless you really hype up these midweek tournaments.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from fraac

I’m not espousing double elimination, just saying that single elimination gives really skewed amounts of data depending on skill. You’ll know exactly how much better Broder are than Infused but struggle to tell apart 30 low and mid teams. I’m certain this will still be a problem in 2 weeks, unless you really hype up these midweek tournaments.

Hm… I think I understand what you are getting at. Well, I can not force anyone to play to get ranked. I can only give you the opportunity to get more matches against equally skilled teams to get a ranking to join the ranked weekly tournaments.

Besides, anyone can create tournaments at ESA (even invite only ones) and all matches will add to the ranking.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Just discovering that everyone plays highlander on Mondays. My third totally new ESA team coming up!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2