x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Thursday Night Cup #1 on ESA

Created 12th July 2013 @ 11:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Hi guys. I am going to host a series of different cups on the ESA Site, called Thursday Night Cup(s) (yes completely original name). I will do my best to host one each thursday starting next week with different types (6v6/9v9/2v2). So if you have any suggestions regarding maps/unlocks/rules just post them here or add me on steam.

The Thursday Night Cup #1 with 32 slots will be played next Thursday, July 18th, at 19.00 CEST. Signups are open now. It’s a 6v6 custom map cup with cp_croissant_rc10 (or the most recent version at the day of the cup) played as the only map. All teams are allowed to play and the seeds will be randomly done.

This cup is using a check in system. Only teams that checked in will be added to the tournament bracket. The check-in starts on Thursday, July 18th, at 17.30 CEST and lasts until 18.30 CEST, after which the brackets will be generated. If you miss this deadline, you can not play in the tournament. Only one member of the team has to check in the team.

QUICKFIX ALLOWED
modified whitelist

Well that’s it. If there are any questions or whatsoever write here or contact me via IRC on #esa.

Last edited by Kuferl,

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Signup open now

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I would play but for the map tbh.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Once again ESA does a cup on a day i am working :<

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quickfix will be allowed

Last edited by Kuferl,

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

changed the teamlimit to 8, as there are only 7 signed up so far.
Signup open until 18:00 CEST
Afterwards checkin open

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Checkin enabled now.
Here is the modified whitelist with the quickfix (nearly forgot that :s)
http://bit.ly/120hK2r

Add A Reply Pages: 1