x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

TF2-NO-BULLSHIT.eu [no crit/spread] Pubs - 1 Week Update

Created 20th May 2013 @ 13:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Cornelius

Hello everybody.
It has been an amazing first week for me. I would have never dreamt of such an awesome server launch.

After allready 2 days the server filled ITSELF without me doing anything which just gave me the biggest smile. I really want to thank everyone of you for making this possible.

Of course we have had some troubles. Guess it allways works out different than planned^^.

As of right now, this is what we’ve got:
– No rndm crits, dmg spread and weapon spread.
– AFK manager
– Class limits
– Map choose and Nominate
– Removed some unpopular maps from the rotation. (Map rotation: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2-no-bullshitEU/discussions/0/828937979201020107/ )
– Moved the vote system from 1234 to 5678 keys (NOT FINAL)
– Improved Lag / Choke (Still working on improving)
– Anti Cheating System
– Quake sounds (optional)

Things to come soon:
– Gravetalk
– Report System
– Initiate Map Vote / Change
– Homepage with a Donation Link

Thanks again everybody for being awesome.
In case you have not Checked out this server yet but youd like to, youre allways welcome:
ServerIP: connect 176.57.129.73:27015
SteamGroup: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2-no-bullshitEU
(Important Server Updates and Community interaction in there)

Now for some shoutouts:
Kkaltuu, Benbazinga, ces.Marty, , Wiethoof, CommanderCallum, SHIN, .Xacher, Faint, AEsirson, Zyyberst, enerG and everybody else who has been active on the server, in the group and on my forum posts for being genuinly awesome.
And of course: [NO-BS] Mofdi for making this all possible!

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Sounds good, will play some games there!

I like that server performance is an actual promotional point.. it seems to be ignored with most other servers, even the more “competitive” pubs with crits etc disabled. May I ask what the class limits are? I don’t like if the class limits are distributed evenly… just limit the amount of useless (in the hands of the wrong person) classes like spy sniper engie.

Also please reduce the humiliation time to tournament/etf2l lengths… I always hate having to wait that long for the new round.

Cornelius

Class limits are scout, solly, pyro 3, rest 2.
That Round intermission thing is actually an interresting point. Ill write that on the to dos, i like it. Thanks for the input. lookin forward to seeing you some time

SHIN

worked great so far, enjoyed the rounds.
The map vote needs some more popular maps though, the server died today from switching from cp_granary to snakewater in 10 minutes.

Add A Reply Pages: 1