x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

Bonk'd, a new TF2 Podcast (revitalized!)

Created 11th May 2013 @ 23:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Hildreth I’m not a Wireplay admin :P

And I promote all Wireplay seasons and whatnot on VanillaTF2 whenever I can and I know that b0nes posted in the highlander team leaders group on Steam as well as the ETF2L forums about Wireplay highlander, so I think WP takes promotion as seriously as any of the other leagues.

kthxbai<3

also LOL butthurt Hildreth jesus fucking christ, sookie are clearly one of the better highlander teams in Europe and if you don’t want to get beaten with your yank teams go and play in UGC NA cheers <3

Last edited by beach,

vani

I’d never thought I’d live until the day hildreth called someone out on needing to get laid

jesus fuck what am I typing

Last edited by vani,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/baited

dodgydogman

Panda

Hildreth’s voice is like velvet.

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/baited

“baiting” used to disguise stupidity on the internet since 1989.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from quell

[…]
“baiting” used to disguise stupidity on the internet since 1989.

Oh come on. Hildreth’s appearance on this podcast reeked of sarcasm and self-parody. I think I’ve known the guy long enough to notice when he’s taking the piss :P

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

[…]

Oh come on. Hildreth’s appearance on this podcast reeked of sarcasm and self-parody. I think I’ve known the guy long enough to notice when he’s taking the piss :P

like i said, seems like a douche. self-parody to hide his own inadequacy. im sure everyone had a classmate that did this back in high school.

Last edited by quell,

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Guyovich pretty much hit the nail on the head here.

Anybody that is taking Hildreth seriously on his negativity need to take a step back and think before they speak, point and case would be the UGC forums with his Hot or Not posts each week. He called out some people for being bad, just for fun, to get a response.

I don’t think anything he said on the episode wasn’t said in jest. I don’t know the background but it’s pretty easy to see that he’s just saying things to get a response and you shouldn’t get so riled up about it.

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Tomu

I don’t think anything he said on the episode wasn’t said in jest. I don’t know the background but it’s pretty easy to see that he’s just saying things to get a response and you shouldn’t get so riled up about it.

i doubt people are actually getting riled up, it’s more responding in kind with his attitude. ;)

vani

CrashSite: I played with hildreth for over two years, should prove that I’m not a clan hopper

Ryushi

Quoted from Jude

loving the random steel or whatever caster who sounded surprised at the fact we won plat , then laughs at the team who came third in silver then lost one map in playoffs.

what a douche.

This aimed at me? I casted the finals. The only reason I sound surprised when I casted you was cause you beat a few teams that had a much better season than you. you showed your real skill in the playoffs. So all I was basing it off was what you had done previously… if thats a crime fight me at lan.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Tomu

Guyovich pretty much hit the nail on the head here.

Anybody that is taking Hildreth seriously on his negativity need to take a step back and think before they speak, point and case would be the UGC forums with his Hot or Not posts each week. He called out some people for being bad, just for fun, to get a response.

If you truly believe that, then maybe you should consider doing something else than these podcasts. I would be willing to believe it was a jest if I didn’t know him any better, but unfortunately I do. Not to mention our little difference in opinion on our matchpage. Why do you think he ever ended up in the US scene in the first place? Cuz he’s so well liked and respected, just like Fragga once was? ;) .. Normally I would ignore kids with mental issues and unjustified arrogance, but this actually made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, so I had to show my appreciation through that post.

Also, allow me to return the favour then by being “sarcastic” aswell. I think Hildreth is a dirty inbred teadrinker that needs to vent his RL frustrations over the internet because probably he was bullied in school and didn’t get enough love and attention from his mommy. I also believe he has nothing to offer to the community, tf2-wise and outside of tf2. Maybe he should just quit right now .. RL included.

This is obviously a jest btw, I’ll get someone who doesn’t know all the facts to confirm this later on. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

SmitZ

Quoted from demsii

[…]

If you truly believe that, then maybe you should consider doing something else than these podcasts. I would be willing to believe it was a jest if I didn’t know him any better, but unfortunately I do. Not to mention our little difference in opinion on our matchpage. Why do you think he ever ended up in the US scene in the first place? Cuz he’s so well liked and respected, just like Fragga once was? ;) .. Normally I would ignore kids with mental issues and unjustified arrogance, but this actually made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, so I had to show my appreciation through that post.

Also, allow me to return the favour then by being “sarcastic” aswell. I think Hildreth is a dirty inbred teadrinker that needs to vent his RL frustrations over the internet because probably he was bullied in school and didn’t get enough love and attention from his mommy. I also believe he has nothing to offer to the community, tf2-wise and outside of tf2. Maybe he should just quit right now .. RL included.

This is obviously a jest btw, I’ll get someone who doesn’t know all the facts to confirm this later on. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

There’s no need to be racist.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from SmitZ

[…]

There’s no need to be racist.

Racist? Don’t be a daft cunt.

Teadrinking and inbreeding has nothing to do with racism. I think the word you’re looking for is stereotypical.

Last edited by demsii,

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from demsii

[…]
Teadrinking and inbreeding has nothing to do with racism. I think the word you’re looking for is stereotypical.

@_@ wut

Stereotyping somebody based upon their nationality is racism.

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »