x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

Bonk'd, a new TF2 Podcast (revitalized!)

Created 11th May 2013 @ 23:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

teej!

Heyooo.

I used to do a podcast called “Bonk’d!”, with a good friend o’ mine, Andyvich. Sadly it had to be stopped for a while. It talked about Highlander most of the time.

BUT! It’s back. And we’re babbling on about videogames. Still…
Released at 22.30GMT, 11th May.
In the “comeback” episode, so to speak, Andyvich, TJB with guest Jake talk about recent events in the past, present and future. Topics include BlackOut, ETF2L and UGC Highlander seasons, and Wireplay starting up, not to mention the OpenPlugin controversy and Moose’s VAC-ban.

I know some may not like it because it is Highlander,

Link is here: http://youtu.be/AfSGzazal8E

Thanks for listening, old/new viewers,

~TJB

IPZIE

SUAVE

keep it up guys, lovely podcast o///

LaMqTa

fenneks

Interesting thing there. Also i’ve got an idea for you guys, i added you!

konr

I get excited when I see these kinda of things but then I have absolutely no idea who any of the people are. I’ve been spoiled too much by Pirate Radio.

teej!

Thanks a lot for the support <3

teej!

Season 2, episode 2 is out!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JxOc1bMo1Y

Desc:

In this episode, we have a new co-host! With guests Quell and Khaleesi talking about their opinions on ETF2L and UGC’s past seasons, the future to come for both leagues. Other topics include Wireplay, UGC All-Star matches, i49 and Fenneks Esports!

Enjoy!

~Bonk’d

teej!

It’s your new unintentional podcast!

Hosts TJB and Tomu, with guest Hildreth, talk about topics involving Wireplay, UGC as well as ETF2L, alongside promotion and TF2 as it is.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MSaVB6Peh8

Thanks! ~TJB

demsii

EPA

Haha, Hildreth .. are you still that sore?

Where do I even start.. Haha..

Just because “logs” show your team gets more kills and/or damage doesn’t mean you are automatically better (oh, what’s that? you lost? ;)) .. Just for bringing that up shows you are completely clueless about “the game”. (omg, you need to push the cart on payload maps to win?!)

And simply because you can’t win arguments on THE INTERNETZ, LULZ, doesn’t mean someone else is a “complete asshole” or whatsoever, just means you aren’t as smart as you thought..

Also .. you play with americans in the middle of the night AND in etf2l and you have the nerve to call someone else a nerd? Maybe you and Koeitje can have some bumsex instead, so you can both lose your virginity. <3

As for the podcast .. I didn't listen to it much, because well .. you didn't really had an interesting person to interview, but maybe in the future it can be a bit better by getting someone who actually knows what he's talking about and not someone who needs to spread his butthurt in an interview..

But thanks for the compliment (I guess I did it right), it really makes me happy you are still that mad <3

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from demsii

and not someone who needs to spread his butthurt in an interview..

this really. he’s a child and it really shows in his attitude both on forums and i guess in this podcast (why??)

will tune in next time. keep up the podcasts tjb/tomu ;)

Jude

notdoggo

loving the random steel or whatever caster who sounded surprised at the fact we won plat , then laughs at the team who came third in silver then lost one map in playoffs.

what a douche.

konr

Where’s the bit that Hildreth shittalks about whatever was said above? I can’t be arsed listening to this for long his voice is so monotonous.

Limp.

EPA

Hihi Hildreth is funny, I love it, so bitter, so bad, so mad :3
But I understand it is hard to accept that you are bad and there are better teams that outplay you and can keep composer through out the whole game. I also get mad when I lose but daaamn, my rage and soreness wont last months. Hihi so funny, keep makeing exuces for your shittyness like Stark it will take you far hihi :333

oh right brittish.. inbredblood :/ yuck

Last edited by Limp.,

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from konr

Where’s the bit that Hildreth shittalks about whatever was said above? I can’t be arsed listening to this for long his voice is so monotonous.

44:30 ->

konr

Quoted from Limp.

keep makeing exuces for your shittyness like Stark

what

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from demsii

Just because “logs” show your team gets more kills and/or damage doesn’t mean you are automatically better (oh, what’s that? you lost? ;)) .. Just for bringing that up shows you are completely clueless about “the game”. (omg, you need to push the cart on payload maps to win?!)

Yeha 1 won thight round, get rolled next in 5 minutes then lose thight round they deffenetly were better team hihi gotta get em frags

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »