x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

Wireplay Highlander Season 10 – Signups now open!

Created 24th April 2013 @ 11:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

b0nes

[DA]
[DA]

Dates:
Signups Open – Now
Signups Close – Friday 3rd May
Provisional Divisions – Sunday 5th May
Fixtures Generated – Tuesday 7th May
Week 1 Starts – Monday 13th May

Maps (possible changes will be made):
pl_upward
pl_badwater
pl_swiftwater_ugc
cp_foundry
cp_croissant_rc6
koth_pro_viaduct_rc3
cp_steel
Suggestions for other maps also welcome

Prizes:
Each overall division winner will receive 6 months’ server rental for a Wireplay 20-man server.

Visit http://tf2.wireplay.co.uk/9v9/ for more info and to signup

Last edited by b0nes,

unu

Best map pool.

EmilioEstevez

GG

Ditch foundry and lets try warmfront or something

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Foundry is a shittier version of fastlane :’)

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

yukon

Black_Bob

[DA]

tc_hydro is what men play, first team to win the whole map wins the game, after an hour if no team has won who ever currently control most the map wins :D if neither team controls the a majority….. bring back draws!

irfx

EPA

Quoted from b0nes

cp_foundry
cp_croissant_rc6

Quoted from unu

Best map pool.

You must be joking right? If there is any good 5cp map for hl it would be gullywash/follower. Rest of the maps are cool though, thank god there is no lakeside.

Bulow

GG

Lakeside is bestside tho.

Agree with Follower, it’s my favourite 5cp for HL. And I preferred Obscure to Croissant.

SmitZ

PLEASE NOT FOUNDRY OH GOD WHYYYYYYY

Warmfront, warmfront, warmfront!

Last edited by SmitZ,

b0nes

[DA]
[DA]

as stated the map pool will change if ppl dont want foundry i wont put it in. I dont want maps that are played in 6v6 though.

Last edited by b0nes,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Ashville for 2nd koth map instead of Swiftwater?

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

unu

Quoted from irfx

You must be joking right? If there is any good 5cp map for hl it would be gullywash/follower. Rest of the maps are cool though, thank god there is no lakeside.

Foundry= a large enough map for highlander, unlike gullywash which is too small, a bit too sniper friendly at mid and 2nd though.

croissant= flanks – the map. Really enjoyable cause of the many paths to take (especially as spy)

Quoted from b0nes

as stated the map pool will change if ppl dont want foundry i wont put it in. I dont want maps that are played in 6v6 though.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

b0nes

[DA]
[DA]

last day for signups tommorow

quell

UbeR |

keep foundry please

unu

Quoted from quell

keep foundry please

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »