x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

TeamFortress.tv presents SNSD v Ginyu Force - NA v EU Highlander showmatch #2

Created 7th March 2013 @ 06:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Greenfield10

Quoted from Muuki

most unenjoyable cast ever, wp djc

You know how I can tell you’re just butt hurt over the results (despite it being a showmatch with unequal ping)/can’t take a joke directed at you? Admirable took quite a few jabs at America as well. Both were intentionally done, and it was obvious the entire time (hell, both DJC and Admirable made fun of their own side many times throughout the cast). I thought the entire thing was hilarious and made for some great fun.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

DJC’s commentary was in the spirit of the occasion…what’s an EU vs. NA cast without some major trash talk against both sides? :D

(Although Ginyu Force clearly got carried by Max.. :P )

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Eagles vs Seagulls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqy9hxhUxK0

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

Berath

SFG
KC&LtL

Quoted from beach

DJC’s commentary was in the spirit of the occasion…what’s an EU vs. NA cast without some major trash talk against both sides? :D

Agree, though I only caught the end of Gullywash.

And it was hard for Admirable to trash talk in equal degree because it was us losing but he did a great job nevertheless.

(taking out Max and the lower ping the NA were clearly rubbish, next time we’ll stick it to you djc ;P)

quintosh

wL.

turned off the cast before the game even started, casters weren’t really prepared (ads doesn’t even play hl at all) which resulted into too much talking about american pride, would’ve rather seen hildreth or someone else deeper in the hl scene cast it

also last showmatch everyone had like 90~110ms, maybe greenland server next time?

Last edited by quintosh,

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Berath

[…]

(taking out Max and the lower ping the NA were clearly rubbish, next time we’ll stick it to you djc ;P)

I honestly think this, no one else really made any HUGE PLAYS, except maybe the NA spy seemed okay…but the amount of times we got raped by Max was crazy, but it was a fun match to watch nonetheless, can’t wait for another! :)

aura

rofl, max aimbot, bad pings not fair etc

everyone in eu tf2 scene should just watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI

remember about this video when epsi gets rolled by some NA mix

Last edited by aura,

AnimaL

The only thing that stopped me from watching stream after 1st round was snsd skill compared to yanks…

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from beach

Max was definately sick. He was probably the first sniper I seen give Tviq a good challenge.

Either way, im glad there were 2.5k+ viewers, must’ve been great for tf.tv .

The game itself? Well, I’m glad it was casted by djc and Admirable, since they can usually make 5-0 rolls very fun to watch still, because I’m sure that the gameplay itself wasn’t too entertaining. We were told that we’d have ping disadvantage, although not by this much. Honestly felt like a team of cripples in wheelchairs trying to make something happen…

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from Linus

Honestly felt like a team of cripples in wheelchairs trying to make something happen…

So nothing out of the ordinary when playing with SNSD.

D-oh oh oh :D

nibo

elev8
eerie

djc was trying to tell the viewer every single thing that was happening on the screen and it just turned into him saying words without any meaning at points. its impossible to say every single thing thats happening when there is 18 players

AnimaL

Quoted from nibo

djc was trying to tell the viewer every single thing that was happening on the screen and it just turned into him saying words without any meaning at points.

http://youtu.be/PTsSk0r_Tq8?t=7s

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Greenfield10

[…]

You know how I can tell you’re just butt hurt over the results (despite it being a showmatch with unequal ping)/can’t take a joke directed at you? Admirable took quite a few jabs at America as well. Both were intentionally done, and it was obvious the entire time (hell, both DJC and Admirable made fun of their own side many times throughout the cast). I thought the entire thing was hilarious and made for some great fun.

You think so, but I don’t, I’m sorry we have differing opinions on what is enjoyable to listen to and what is not.

Greenfield10

Quoted from Muuki

[…]

You think so, but I don’t, I’m sorry we have differing opinions on what is enjoyable to listen to and what is not.

We do have differing opinions on what is enjoyable during cast, but don’t hide behind the “we just disagree” crap that you’ree also trying to use on the UGC forums. Between here and the UGC forums, you’ve made several statements about how you don’t like casters making fun of one side (even knowing that it’s deliberately over done as a joke), yet you’ve only singled out DJC. Admirable was just as “guilty” in ENTERTAINING US, yet you only find it fair to call out DJC. Our disagreement in what makes a good cast stems from my (and many others) ability to take an OBVIOUS joke at our expense, while you’re clearly not confident enough to do so.

I’m sorry, but DJC, you and Admirable did an incredible job. One of my roommates is actually an exchange student from London that I got to watch the cast with me (on his computer for stream views) and said it was one of the funniest things he’s ever heard in his life; and that he would love to see more casts by you guys, the incredible duo. Don’t let butt hurt people from either side tell you otherwise!

Skyride

DUCS

Viewership Stats! https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3205338/euvsna.PNG

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »