x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

TeamFortress.tv presents SNSD v Ginyu Force - NA v EU Highlander showmatch #2

Created 7th March 2013 @ 06:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]
Never understood why tbh, UGC is much more organized in the sense that they have a much more interesting map pool every season (even if that means completely new out-of-the-box maps) and a coherent ruleset (not saying etf2l doesn’t have a coherent ruleset, just that UGC as a much more experienced league, has it better).

ugc is bad
very bad

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Seems like we are getting some promotion from Valve http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=10111

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Kaidus just played spy on an American pub, Saba you gotta stab some people, otherwise he’ll take your spot ^^

maukkaaa

rofl, max aimbot, bad pings not fair etc

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

most unenjoyable cast ever, wp djc

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Muuki

most unenjoyable cast ever, wp djc

You wot m8? It was amazing.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

[…]

You wot m8? It was amazing.

Just my opinion but I don’t really enjoy listening to a guy trashtalking every second sentence (even if it was jokingly)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

SabaSaba going the extra mile.
I salute the brave warriors of Europe.
We’ll get them next time!

droso

o/

http://tof.canardpc.com/view/d6a16d91-4ffd-4518-9285-c0f791e0d556.jpg

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

maybe next time one map on EU soil?

IPZIE

SUAVE

`nvm

Last edited by IPZIE,

maukkaaa

i would have to agree, djc sorta messed up tonigh, there was i think like over 2000 viewers and all you could hear is djc praising max and trashing EU

IPZIE

SUAVE

kaidus?

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

GG. Got outplayed. The pings were terrible I agree. I stopped counting how many backstabs didnt register in the spine, mostly on the heavy.. I also love dead ringer which only rang on my screen.

Anyway, this does not take away that the Americans were strong and aggressive enough to cause us trouble. Next showmatch, whatever the teams are, should be played on one map per continent.

I also have to apologize, because the match started at least 40 min late because of my ISP.
Out of nowhere, my DSL line just fell and started going apeshit. Of course this all happened a few minutes before the match time. I raged for a bit, then gathered my PC and carried it over to my sis’ place (this took about 10min) to play this match. And of course when I finally get online and start TF2, it friking starts to VALIDATE. Thanks a lot, fvkk yeah. I’m glad that I did the carrying (not carrying in the match, though), as back home I noticed I would have got at least six disconnections during the match.
GG ISP.

Thanks to the casters and organizers.

Last edited by SabaSaba,

quell

UbeR |

sadly could only watch 2 rounds of badwater, but couldnt help but notice SNSDs horrible pings. NY servers are almost as fair for everyone as UK servers if you look at those.

also surprised by the unorthodox sentry placements on badwater last, any reason for those?

thanks for the match, i hardly ever watch casts but this was fun!

minus points for the american guy talking though, not amusing at all. i’m watching TF2 not american football, could do with less american orgasms and more neutral comments. think English football vs american football.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »