x
Note to all PASS Time Cup Participants: All Mercs have to be approved by your opponent. There are NO Default Mercs in the cup. You are allowed 1 Merc per game. Usual Merc rules apply.

There is also a known issue with the whitelist not working after changing the map, please use rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 14555
x
Dear teams and players, for the upcoming Highlander Season 32 (Summer 2024), we also have a poll form we would appreciate you to fill out to help us make decisions for the season. You can find and fill out this poll form Here.

Forum

Anyone fancy a change?

Created 4th November 2012 @ 20:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Nocturnals

Doc.
cp_

Looking for a cool new ride to impress the TF2 hunnys check this bad boy out :) FYI not mine :)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201243490439205/postcode/CH16AJ

dodgydogman

Panda

I clicked the link and thought it was a forum spammer bot, but laughed at “TF2 hunnys”.

But then I realised it was some guy advertising a car on a random tf2 esport league…..

Last edited by dodgydogman,

octochris

(0v0)

I have supplied your number to a few friends who are dying to talk to you about claiming back your missold PPI.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from octochris

…a few friends who are dying to talk to you about claiming back your missold PPI.

I love these guys, they’re gonna get me three and a half grand they reckon, yup, they really are.

wpminnows

[PG]

i thought this would be about unlocks

almightybob

.ps

Is that RAID 0 or 1?

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

looks like one of those bitch-transformers, you know the ones that can’t fight for shit. Like Bumblebee’s gay cousin.

Monkeh

May the allspark strike you down for your blasphemy!

AnimaL

Does Obama use one?

Add A Reply Pages: 1